Part 30

Y/n's POV

We walked out of the bathroom and headed down the stairs, before walking into the living room where all the boys were watching tv. As we entered the room, they all started talking at once. "Please talk one at a time" Mattia raised his voice. They all stopped talking before Kairi answered. "You guys have to see this".

I looked over at the tv and saw the warehouse building burning. "...The police and firefighters are at the scene, stopping the fire. It may look like there was someone inside the building when this happened. We will come forward with updates"  the reported said before the news ended.

I looked at Mattia and he looked at me. "He can't have survived that, right?" I questioned. Mattia shook his head and wrapped his arms around me. "Don't worry, he can't" he assured me as he rested his head against mine. I breathed out in relief when suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Oh my god" I groaned as I pressed my hands against my stomach. "Y?" Mattia said confused as he put his hands over mine. I leaned back on him as he guided me towards the couch. He put me down on the couch and sat down beside me.

I leaned on him as he held around me. "Y what is up with you today?" he said worried to me. "Probably just cramps, I'm okay" I answered quietly so the other boys wouldn't hear.

"You're on your period?" he questioned. "I'm not, but it was supposed to come a few days ago. It will probably come in these upcoming days" I whispered as the pain slowly faded away. He ran his hand over my face, still looking worried at me. "That still doesn't explain why you have been so dizzy today".

I was about to answer something when one of the boys cleared their throat. We both looked at them and Alvaro spoke up. "Have you eaten anything today y?" he questioned. I shook my head and out of nowhere my stomach rumbled.

My face turned red and they all started laughing including Mattia. "Not funny" I mumbled as I moved away from him and stood up from the couch. "Were joking" Mattia chuckled as he stood up and grabbed my waist. "Let's go out and grab something to eat. Right?" he added as he pulled me against himself and looked at the boys.

They all nodded their heads in agreement and walked out of the living room, leaving me and Mattia behind. "We'll be out after changing clothes" Mattia yelled after them. I heard them answer yes and Mattia let go of me.

We headed up to our room and I quickly changed into a pair of black jeans and a burgundy hoodie. Mattia changed into black jeans and a black hoodie before giving me the clothes he had blood on. I put both our clothes into the washing machine and started it.

As I watched the clothes spinning around in the machine, I ran my hand through my hair and felt his arms wrap around me waist. I looked up at him and he looked down at me before kissing my forehead. "Should we go?" he smiled. I nodded my head and we headed out to the boys.

We decided to take only Mattia's car and go to McDonalds. After eating at McDonalds, I felt much better, and we decided to head over to Starbucks. We had ordered and were sitting on a table playing around, waiting for our drinks to get done. After a little we were finally called up to grab our drinks.

"Enjoy" the Starbucks employee behind the counter smiled as she twirled her hair around her finger. She was around our age. Long blonde hair, blue eyes and really revealing clothes. As we grabbed our drinks, I noticed that her eyes were fixed on Mattia.

We were about to walk away from the counter when she stopped us. "Tall boy beside the girl, I got a question" she suddenly said. 

A.N
What does she want?
What will happen next?🤨
Word count: 689