Part 6

Mattia's POV

"Mattia". I turned around and saw my mom walking into the room. "What are you guys hiding?" I asked. She looked confused at me and I explained. "She flinched when I put my hand over hers". "She's just stressed and scared" my mom quickly answered.

I looked upset at my mom. "And that's why she flinched? So, this hasn't anything to do with the marriage and that I have to protect her?" I asked. My mom shook her head. "Change and come down" she said before leaving my room.

I took of the tux and hanged it into my closet as I got a pair of black sweatpants and a white t-shirt and put them on. I ran a hand through my hair and then went downstairs.

I heard talking in the living room and entered the room to see my mom talking to my dad. She stopped talking when she saw me, and quickly changed the topic. "Where's y/n?" my dad asked. "In her room, mom followed her" I simply answered as I went over to the couch and sat down.

I heard footsteps before she entered the room. She had changed into a grey hoodie and grey sweatpants, and removed her makeup. She walked over to me and sat down beside me.

"I thought I could..." my mom didn't get to finish her sentence before she was interrupted by Ale, Kairi, Roshaun and Alvaro entering the living room. They all walked over to me and y/n and introduced themselves for her.

"Nice to meet you all" she smiled. I looked at the boys and got up from the couch. "Come with me" I said as I left the room.

"Bro, you're lucky. That girl is gorgeous" Kairi said as we stopped outside the room. "Gorgeous? She's hot as fu.." I interrupted Alvaro before he could finish his sentence. "Watch your mouth, that's my wife". "Oooo, Polibio getting all protective" Ale joked as he playfully punched my arm.

"Jokes aside. Have you talked to her?" Roshaun asked. I shook my head and told them what happened in the car when I put my hand over hers. "She's just stressed, don't overthink it" he answered.

"The worst thing is that she has talked more with you four, then she has talked to me" I mumbled. "I thought you didn't even want to marry her in the first place" Alvaro answered.

"I didn't want to marry her, but now she is my wife. Don't you think I want to talk to her and get to know her? The only thing I know is that I have to protect her" I said irritated. "Calm down Mattia" Kairi jumped in as he patted my back. "Let's go back into the living room"

Y/n's POV

Mattia and the boys came back into the living room and sat down on the couches. "Mattia, I want you to show y/n around in the apartment, so she knows where everything is" his dad said. He nodded his head and looked at me. "Should we go?" he asked. I nodded my head and we both got up from the couch.

"Thank you" I smiled, as he was done showing me the whole house. "You're welcome" he smiled back. This was the first time I saw his genuine smile, and let me tell you, it could melt anyone's heart.

"So, what do you think about all this? The wedding? Getting married to a stranger?" he asked. I looked down at my hands. "I'm gonna be honest. This isn't how I pictured my life. I didn't want this" I answered. "Me neither, but here we are, and let me just tell you that maybe this wasn't such a bad idea" he smiled.

As I heard the last sentence, I started getting dizzy.

Flashback

I looked up at Damon's eyes and he smiled. "Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea" he smiled as he pulled me closer to him and connected our lips. I pulled away and smiled back.

Back to reality

I grabbed the wall as Mattia quickly grabbed my arm. "You alright?" he asked worried. I nodded my head and pulled my arm out of his grip. "I'm tired. I'll see you tomorrow". Before he got to say anything back, I walked over to my room and closed the door behind me.

A.N
Who do yall think Damon is?
Word count: 733