Part 13

Mattia's POV

I looked to the side to see y/n rubbing her hand. "That motherfucker had a hard face" she muttered as she looked at me. I started laughing, and so did the other boys. "Just like your forehead" I joked as I grabbed her hand and started rubbing it.

"Sir". I turned to the side and saw the two men who was with Collin. "Were really ashamed over his behavior. If you want to, you can keep both money and guns" one of them said. I shook my head. "Keep the money but tell him to stay away from us" I replied

They both nodded their heads and lifted him up before walking away. As I watched them walk away, I thought about what Collin asked me. "HEY!" I yelled out. They both turned around and looked at me.

"WHEN HE WAKES UP, TELL HIM THE GIRL WAS POLIBIO'S WIFE". I saw them both smile, and then nod their heads before turning back around and walking away. I turned my attention back to y/n and saw her smiling.

"Can we go home? I'm tired" she yawned. I nodded my head and looked at the boys. "I'm tired too, let's go" Alvaro added as he started walking towards the car. We all followed him and got into the car. I started the car but before driving out from the street I turned and looked at y/n.

Y/n's POV

"Can I help you Polibio?" I smiled to him. "How's your hand?" he asked as he grabbed my hand and examined it. "It's better" I answered as I pulled it out of his grip. "But next mission the order is not going to be: if anything unexpected happens, y/n is the first one to get out" I said imitating Mattia's voice.

The boys started laughing in the back, and I continued. "We all saw who knocked him out" I said. "Don't get too cocky now" Mattia chuckled as he drove out of the street. "You're the one being all co-" I stopped midsentence as I saw a house a few meters away from us on fire and three people standing outside

"Shit!" I heard Ale gasp from behind us. "Stop the car!" I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt. Mattia drove the car to the side and stopped, but before I could get out of the car, he grabbed my arm. "I'm going in, you all stay here!" he said as he let go of my arm. "No" I opened the door, but he grabbed my arm again. "Hold her stubborn ass in the car" he said just as I felt the boys grab me, pinning me to the seat.

I tried getting out of their grip as Mattia walked out of the car and came over to my side. He closed my door before jogging over to the people. It was a woman, a man and a little girl. As Mattia got to them I saw the woman panicking and pointing towards the house. Mattia nodded his head before he walked into the burning building.

"WHAT IS HE DOING!" I yelled as I finally got out of the boys grip. They tried grabbing me again, but I quickly opened the door and got out, running over to the house. As I got to the entrance, I heard the woman yelling, telling me not to go inside, but I didn't listen.

The warmth hit me just as I entered the house, and I instantly started panicking. I pulled my shirt over my mouth and looked around trying to find him. "MATTIA!" I yelled as I moved further into the house trying to find him.

Suddenly my legs hit something, and I looked down to see a little boy laying on the ground. I bent down and shook him, but he didn't react. I lifted him up and turned around before I crashed into something. 

A.N
How is the story so far?
Thank you sooo much for over 2k reads <3
This means a lot to me🥺
Love you all❤️
Word count: 675