Part 8

Mattia's POV

 "...She loved him, and he betrayed her. Till this day, she's still blaming herself for her brother's death, and have promised herself that she'll never fall in love again" my mom explained as she showed me a picture of Damon.

I stood there shocked. "Why didn't you both tell me this earlier?" I answered. "I don't know" my mom mumbled as she looked at my dad.

It went silent until my dad broke the silence. "He disappeared after killing her brother, and they never found out were he went. Until a few weeks ago" my dad said. I looked confused at him and he sighed.

"He was spotted in the city, and her father was alarmed. They don't know why he is back but marring her was the best way to keep her protected. She still doesn't know that he is back, and her parents dont want her to know either" he looked at me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"If you don't protect her, you're in deep trouble" he said and tightened his grip around my shoulder. I nodded my head. "Go to sleep now" he let go of my shoulder and I said goodnight to them both and headed up to my room.

As I was about to walk past y/n's bedroom I stopped and knocked on her door. "Yes?" I heard her voice say from the other side. "Can I come in?" I asked. At first, she didn't say anything, but then she told me to wait. I heard the water get turned on in her bathroom, and after a few minutes she told me to come in.

I entered the room and saw her sitting on her bed. Her eyes were red and puffy from all the crying, and she was staring at the wall. I walked over to her and sat down beside her. She looked at me and down at her hands. "It wasn't your fault" I mumbled.

Y/n's POV

"It wasn't your fault" he mumbled. I looked up from my hands as tears started to stream down my face again. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him as I buried my face into his chest.

"He could have been alive right now if I had just saved him, but I was so blindly in love" I cried as he held me tight. "I just want my brother back" I sobbed as I pressed my face further into his chest.

He didn't say anything, only ran his hand up and down my arm, trying to comfort me. After a while I stopped crying but didn't lift my face up from his chest. He didn't let go of me either, and soon I fell asleep like that.

A.N
WhY wE gOiNg So FuCkInG fAsT, hElL wOoOaAaH
Thank you for 200+ reads😇
Word count: 463