Part 15

Y/n's POV

"Because of you" I repeated as I slammed my palms against his chest making him lose his balance. I was about to do it again when he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall.

"Y, you better start calming down" he said as he held my body pressed between the wall and his body. "YOU have to start calming down! And don't nickname me!" I yelled back as I tried to get out of his grip.

We were interrupted by my phone ringing in my pocket. "Get off, let me take it" I said mad as I tried to push him off. "Uh uh, I'm taking it" he answered as he reached his hand into my pocket. He pulled up my phone and answered the call, before turning on the speaker.

"Hey Mrs. Hart" Mattia greeted my mom as he placed his hand over my mouth. "Mattia! What a surprise. How are you? Where is y/n?" my mom answered exited. "I'm good. She's taking a shower right now. Anyways, how are you?" he replied. They continued to have a normal conversation until my mom suddenly asked him something weird.

"Y/n doesn't know that Da..." I didn't get to hear the whole question before Mattia quickly turned off the speaker and put the phone against his ear. "She doesn't" he said as he glanced at me. "It was nice talking to you too! Goodbye" he said before ending the phone call and removing his hand from my mouth.

It was silent between us until I broke the silence. "What do I not know about?" I asked furious as I tried getting him off me. "Nothing y/n" he mumbled avoiding eye contact. "Don't lie to me Mattia! Fucking tell me!" I almost yelled. "It's nothing!" he muttered trying to stay calm. "If you don't tell me what the fuck you're hiding I'm leaving this house" I yelled.

As I had said that the bedroom door was opened, and his mom walked in. "What is happening here?" his mom asked confused as she looked at us. Mattia quickly moved away from me and cleared his throat. "We were playing around" he lied and shout a glance at me before looking back at his mom. "Well, lower your voices" she answered as she looked at both of us.

We both nodded our head and she smiled, but it quickly faded when she saw Mattia's cheek. "What happened Matti?" she asked as she moved her hand over the slap mark. "Ehh..." "I slapped him" I blurted out. She looked confused at me and Mattia quickly jumped in. "On accident. She slapped me on accident".

His mom laughed and shook her head. "You two are something else. Anyways, I came to say goodnight" she said as she hugged us both. "Ill see you tomorrow" she smiled as she exited the room.

I turned to Mattia as the door closed, but before I could continue arguing with him, he started talking. "I'm not hiding anything from you y/n, and if I do hide something from you it's for your best". He sat down at my bed and looked upset at me. "Why are you always mad at me?" he mumbled, sounding genuine sad. I shook my head and sat down beside him. "I'm never mad at you"

He chuckled and looked at me. "So you weren't mad at me at the mission?". "No, you literally protected me from that asshole" I smiled. "And you weren't mad at me when we were in the burning building?" he smiled. "Ehh... When you went into the building, I was a little pissed" I mumbled. 

"So the slap was out of pure love?" he said sarcastically. "I'm not done. When you took the boy from me and started arguing with me, I got mad" I paused and smiled. "I didn't mean to slap your ugly face". He started laughing and pulled out his phone. He opened the camera and pointed it at us. "I only see one ugly person" he joked. "Yeah, me too" I giggled as I pointed at his face.

He playfully rolled his eyes and put down his phone. "I'm going to bed y" he yawned as he got up from the bed. I got up too and we walked over to the door. "Your sure you aren't hiding anything from me?" I asked as he opened the door.

He nodded his head and pulled me to him. "Goodnight y" he smiled as he planted a kiss on my forehead. "Night Matti" I answered. He smirked at the nickname before walking out of my room and to his own.

A.N
I didn't like this chapter lol
I'm really sorry for not updating as regular.
Schoolwork and tests are taking up alot of time :/
I'll try my best to update :) <3
Word count: 806