Part 36

Y/n's POV

"Surprise" me and Mattia said, trying to read their shocked faced. None of them said anything, except for Kairi. "Wha- Congratulation!" he said excited as he jumped up from the couch and pulled me and Mattia into a hug. "Thank you Kai" I smiled.

As he let go of us, the rest of the boys got up and walked over to us. "Congratulation" they all smiled as each one of them hugged us. We thanked them too before our parents walked up.

"I'm gonna be a grandma" my mom said excited and engulfed me in a hug. I laughed as my dad joined into the hug. "I don't know how I should feel about this, considering what you must have done to make my grandchild" he joked. "Daaad!" I said embarrassed as I heard everyone in the room laugh.

"I'm joking, I'm joking" he laughed as he let go of me and turned his attention to Mattia. "Young Polibio. I don't know if I should thank you or cuss you out" he joked once again. I playfully rolled my eyes and Mattia looked over at me. "I'll take both sir" he joked back and winked at me.

I shook my head laughing and suddenly felt his parents hug me. They told me how grateful they were to have me, and how excited they were for their grandchild. When they let go of me, everyone started going through the items that were laying on the table. 

"When did you have the ultrasound?" my mom asked as she was looking at the pictures. "Today" I answered and looked over at the boys, who were looking at the black bodysuit. "This kid is for sure going to be uncles favorite" I heard Kairi giggle as he held the bodysuit. "And I am going to be the favorite uncle" Ale smiled proudly as he snatched the bodysuit out of Kairi's hands. "That's cap!" Roshaun jumped in. "Shut up! I'm going to be the favorite uncle" Alvaro argued.

I smiled at their argument and looked over at our parents. They were admiring the white bodysuit and looking at the ultrasound pictures.

"Man, I can't wait till its born" Mattia whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head against mine. "I can't wait either" I answered as I turned my face and kissed his cheek.

"Do you want a girl or boy?" he questioned me as he rubbed my stomach. "I don't care as long as it's healthy" I answered and placed my hands over his. I looked back over at the boys and heard them still arguing about who was gonna be the favorite uncle.

Mattia must have heard them too, because he chuckled behind me, and shook his head. "They are so childish" he whispered into my ear. I smiled and looked up at him. "And that's why you love all of them". He looked at them before looking back at me. "And you love them as much as I do".

A.N
Just a few more chapters and this story is done <3
Word count: 520