Part 23

Y/n's POV

"He loves you y/n. Even if he doesn't show it sometimes, he loves you. I have never seen him so happy around anyone before". She looked at me and smiled. I thought about the hurt look on his face when I moved away my face and sighed. "I hurt him when I moved my face didn't I?" I mumbled ashamed to her.

She shook her head and put her hand over mine. "Maybe a little, but he has most likely forgotten about it already" she assured me. "He can be a little tough sometimes, but deep down he's a soft kid, craving attention. Sometimes he even likes to be babied around" she added with a laugh trying to lighten my mood.

I smiled at her statement and she winked at me. "Don't tell him I told you". I smiled once again and shook my head. "I won't". She stood up from the bed and pulled me up. "Let's go down and do something to get your mind off of this" she said as we walked out of the room and into the living room.

We sat down on the couch and she grabbed the tv remote and looked at me. "What should we watch?" she smiled as she turned on the tv. I shrugged and watched as she put on Coco. "I love that movie" I smiled as I watched the screen. "I like it too" she smiled and turned her attention towards the tv.

The movie had only started when my phone rang. I quickly pulled it up and saw that it was Mattia. I answered the call and put the phone against my ear. "Mattia I'm s-". "Y/n, its mom not Mattia" my mom cut me off.

"Mom! Are you and dad alright? What happened? Did Damon do anything to you? Did he-". "Y/n calm down" my mom cut me off once again. "Nothing happened. Everyone is alright, and he didn't do anything". I breathed out in relief and looked at Mattia's mom. She had a worried look on her face, and I shook my head to tell her that nothing happened.

"What did he want?" I asked. "We think he was here for you, but aren't sure. He left when Gian (Mattia's dad), Mattia and the boys arrived" my mom explained. I heard my dad calling for my mom before she told me she had to go. "I'll call you later. I love you" she said as I heard her give the phone to someone. "I love you too" I answered. Seconds later I heard Mattia's voice. "We'll be home soon" he mumbled. Before I could answer him, he ended the call.

I put my phone back into my pocket. "What happened?" Mattia's mom asked. I explained what my mom had told me. "Did you talk to Mattia?" she asked. I shook my head. "He only told me that they would be home soon" I answered.

She nodded her head and looked at the tv. "Should we stop the movie and watch it when everyone is home?" she asked. I nodded my head in agreement and we turned off the tv before walking to the kitchen.

10 minutes went past, and we finally heard a car pull up in the driveway. A little later the front door was opened, and I heard everyone entering the house. "Gianna? Y/n?" I heard Mattia's dad call out. I heard footsteps approaching the kitchen before they all appeared in the door opening. "I'm really sorry, but I couldn't take you with me" his father said to me as he walked over to us.

He engulfed me in a hug before letting go of me. "You're like a daughter to me, I can't let anything happen to you" he said. "I understand. Thank you" I answered back. He ruffled my hair before turning his attention to Mattia's mom. "Can we talk?" he asked. She nodded her head and they left the kitchen.

I looked at the boys, and locked eyes with Mattia. He still had the hurt expression on his face, and we both looked away at the same time. I couldn't bear to look at him like that and decided to leave. But before I could say anything he spoke up. "I'm in my room if any of you need anything" he mumbled as he walked out.

"I'll be back" I quickly said to the boys as I left the kitchen to go after him. I caught up to him just as he was about to enter his room. "Mattia" I exclaimed. He turned around and looked at me before raising his brows.

I stopped right in front of him, causing our faces to be a few inches away from each other. We stood there in complete silence until his eyes turned blank and a single tear dropped from his eye. I brought my hands up to his face and wiped it away just as a few more escaped and ran down his cheeks. "Matti" I mumbled as I pulled him in for a hug.

A.N
We do be hurting him💀
How is the story? I feel like it's bad...
14k+ reads, you guys are unbelieveble<33
Word count: 866