Part 37

29 weeks later (I am so sorry, but I'm lazy <3)

Y/n's POV

"Shut the fuck up" I yelled out in pain as I looked over at Mattia. He quickly closed his mouth, holding in whatever bullshit he was going to say, and sat back down into the chair beside me with a worried expression plastered over his face. I closed my eyes as I heard the doctors and nurses telling me to calm down and push.

Do these idiots really think I'm going to calm down just because they say so? I cursed under my breath as the pain increased in my whole body. I knew giving birth was painful, but I never knew it would be this fucking painful.

I reached my hand out, my eyes still closed, and searched for the only thing that could ease my pain and calm me down. Surprisingly that "thing" was my annoying husband, that couldn't shut his mouth for one second when we arrived here, telling the doctors and nurses to be careful and not hurt me.

My hand brushed against his, and I soon felt his hand grab mine and intertwine our fingers together. "Talk to me, and this will go easier" he calmly said as he stroke his thumb over the back of my hand. "This is hurting" I said on the verge of tears as I opened my eyes and looked at him.

His brown eyes met mine, and his expression softened after seeing the look on my face and hearing my shaky voice. "It's ok. It'll be over soon" he assured me and gently rubbed his other hand over my forehead. I closed my eyes again, taking in his touch while trying to calm down.

Mattia's POV

She closed her eyes as I rubbed her forehead and I soon noticed that my gesture was calming her down. Her tense body relaxed, and her clenched jaw slowly but surely loosened up.

I closed my eyes too and leaned back onto the chair. These past months had been stressful, painful and overall amazing. Even with y/n's mood swings, every single day, since we found out we were having a child, was amazing. A few small fights here and there, but we always made up in the end.

A smile crept on my face, as I thought back to one of the dumbest fights we had ever had.

Flashback

I walked over to our bedroom and knocked on the door. "Go away" I heard her sob through the locked door. "Y let me in" I said a tad bit irritated as I pulled the door handle down, knowing that the door was locked. "I said go away" she yelled, her sobbing getting higher. "I'm sorry ok! I'm really sorry I forgot to buy the purple teddy bear! Just let me in please" I mumbled, rolling my eyes at how dumb this whole situation was.

"I don't want to see you right now! Leave" she sobbed. I groaned frustrated and turned around, walking towards the stairs. I walked down and into the kitchen, where we had the spare key that could open any lock in the house. I grabbed the key and made my way back upstairs.

I opened the door and walked into the room. She was sitting on the bed and tears were streaming down her face. I instantly felt bad and walked over, sitting down beside her. "Y" I mumbled and pulled her into a hug. She buried her face into my neck and continued crying. "You promised you would buy the purple teddy bear" she sobbed in my arms. I sighed and rubbed her back, deciding that it was better if I kept my mouth closed.

About an hour later she pulled away from me, with a confused look on her face. "Don't tell me I had a full ass breakdown because you forgot the teddy bear!" she mumbled and looked at me. "Okey, I won't tell you that you had a full ass breakdown because I forgot the teddy bear" I smiled innocently. She looked serious at me before we both started laughing at how dumb the whole situation was.

Back to reality

Mattia's POV

My eyes shot back up as I heard y/n yell out cusswords to a nurse. "Hey, calm down" I said and stood up from the chair, unaware of what had happened. She continued cussing the nurse out, and to shut her mouth I bent down and pressed my lips against hers.

Y/n's POV

After what felt like forever, she was finally born. They had left to clean her up, and me and Mattia were the only ones in the room. "You did it" Mattia smiled as he bent down and kissed my forehead. "We did it" I whispered back as he rested his forehead against mine.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck, taking in his warmth. We stayed in that position until the doors opened, and a nurse came back into the room with her. I let go of Mattia, and he straightened up. The nurse walked over to us and carefully placed her over my chest. "Congratulations" she smiled before leaving the room.

I looked down at the little baby in my arms. Our little baby. We had a child. My eyes instantly filled up with tears, and they soon started flooding over. I looked up at Mattia to see his eyes blank. He sat down beside me, and I gently lifted her up and handed her to him.

"Hey bud" he whispered as he carefully stroke her hand. Her eyes were closed, and I assumed she was sleeping, but to my surprise she opened her hand and grabbed his index finger. He chuckled and lifted her closer to his face. "Daddy loves you" he whispered before placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

A little smile formed on her face, and my heart instantly melted. She had his smile. He looked over at me and pulled me closer to him. "We two, make good babies. And that's why were gonna make more in the future" he chuckled and winked at me. I playfully rolled me eyes and rested my head against his. "I can't wait to spend my whole life with you"

A.N
Soooo, I'm planning on making a "from enemies to lovers" story.
Does that sound good? :)
Word count: 1065