Part 16

Y/n's POV

I was sleeping peacefully until one, or should I say a lot of people jumped on my bed. "Wake up y/n, were going to the maaaaaaall" Kairi said exited as he started to shake me. "Let me sleep" I mumbled half-asleep as I pushed him away and turned my back against them.

"Bro, she's so boring" I heard Alvaro mumble. "That's what I have been saying the whole time" Mattia answered as he tried turning me back around. "Says the one who had a slap mark" I mumbled into my pillow as I pushed Mattia's hands away.

"What did you say?" Mattia asked as he managed to turn me around. "Let me sleep" I said irritated as I moved away from him. I heard them all whispering until Roshaun broke the silence. "What's the red mark on the bedsheet?"

My eyes shot open and I quickly sat up, thinking that my period had started. I checked the sheet. Nothing. I looked at them and they started laughing. "Get out" I muttered as I pulled the covers over myself and tried going back to sleep.

"Y" Mattia whined as he laid down beside me. "Just go to the mall, I don't have to go with you" I answered as I turned and looked at him. "What if I want you to go with us?" he asked stubbornly. I sighed and got up from the bed. "Well leave in 30" Mattia said behind me. I nodded my head and walked into the bathroom.

I got done in the bathroom and changed into light blue jeans and a white hoodie, before walking down. "Good morning sweetheart" Mattia's mom smiled to me as I entered the kitchen. I walked over to her and hugged her before sitting down at the table with the boys and grabbing an apple.

"Wow, you finally came!" Ale said pretending to be amazed. "Really funny" I yawned as I leaned my head on the chair and closed my eyes. seconds later I felt someone take the apple from my hands. I opened my eyes and saw Mattia take a bite of it. "Were you planning to eat it?" he joked as he took another bite.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed another one, but this time Roshaun took it from my hands. "Thanks y/n" he smiled as he bit into it. I sighed as I once again grabbed another apple. "If one of you three take this now, I'm not going to the mall" I muttered to Ale, Alvaro and Kairi as I bit into the apple. "Calm down, were not gonna" Alvaro answered and got up from the chair. "Can we leave soon?" he asked. We all nodded our heads and got up before walking out to the cars.

"Are we taking one or two cars?" Kairi answered. "Well take two. I'm driving" Roshaun quickly answered and walked over to his car. Mattia pulled up his car keys and unlocked his car. "Ill drive too" he added. Me, Mattia and Ale went in Mattias car, and Kairi, Alvaro and Roshaun went in Roshaun's car.

After a 10-minute drive we arrived at the mall. Just as we stepped out of the car, I got a bad feeling. Something wasn't right, but I couldn't understand what. We walked into the mall and went into a few stores before deciding to go to Starbucks and buy drinks.

Ale noted down what each of us were going to order, before him and Alvaro walked over to the line, and stood there waiting to give the order. The rest of us stood outside and waited for them.

We were talking when suddenly Mattia looked at something behind me. His facial expressions changed, and he looked at me before quickly looking back at something behind me. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around. "Y/n, don't!" Mattia tried stopping me, but it was too late.

My eyes widened, and my heart started beating faster at the sight of him. Our eyes met and a smirk formed on Damon's face. He stared at me before winking and walking towards the exit, disappearing out through the doors.

I turned around, my eyes blurred with tears, and locked eyes with Mattia. "Come here" he mumbled as he opened his arms up for me. I moved over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck as I buried my face into his neck, trying to calm down. "What happened?" Kairi asked confused. Mattia didn't answer. "I told you not to turn around y" he said as he laid his arms around my waist.

I didn't answer him. How did Mattia know that it was Damon? How could he even imagine that he would be here? Suddenly it hit me. Mattia knew that he was back.

A.N
Oh no, what will happen now?
Thank you sooooo much for 6k reads. 
I can't believe that this story is #1 on alejandrosario🤩
You guys are unbelievable <3
Word count: 827