Part 11

Y/n's POV

As we entered the movie room, I noticed that Mattia's mood was off. He seemed tired. We walked over to the couch and sat down. Roshaun first, then Kairi, then Mattia, then Me, then Ale and lastly Alvaro.

"What movie are we watching?" Alvaro asked as he got up and walked over to the tv. "Don't know, any suggestions?" Roshaun answered and looked at the rest of us. "Nope" Me, Kairi and Ale answered. I looked at Mattia and he simply shook his head. "Then I'm choosing" Alvaro smiled as he picked a movie.

When the movie ended, I noticed that no one was talking, and it was extremely silent. I looked at everyone and saw that they had fallen asleep. Kairi's head was in Roshaun's lap and Alvaro's head was on Ale's shoulder. Mattia was still sitting with his head rested against the couches back, sound asleep. At least that's what I thought.

I was about to get up from the couch when Mattia turned his head and looked at me. "I thought you were asleep" I whispered a little startled. He shook his head and put his hand over his forehead.

"My head is not letting me sleep. It's hurting" he whispered as he removed his hand from his forehead. "I think its better if we get you to your room" I answered. We both got up from the couch and walked over to the stairs.

As we entered his room, he flopped down on the bed and pressed his palms against his forehead trying to ease the pain. "That's not gonna work Mattia" I said as I walked over and sat down beside him.

I removed his hands, moved his head into my lap and carefully started rubbing his forehead with my own hands. His light brown eyes were fixed on me the whole time, and he didn't look away.

"Better?" I asked after 5 minutes of rubbing his head. "Yeah a little, but don't stop" he mumbled. "I won't" I answered as I continued rubbing his forehead.

About ten minutes later his eyes were closed and I thought he had fallen asleep. I stopped rubbing his forehead and instead stroke his hair away from his face. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Stay with me tonight" he mumbled tired as his eyes looked into mine. I hesitated with my answer but nodded my head in the end. He gave me a small smile before his eyes closed again.

I rested my head against the beds board and carried on stroking his hair. A thousand questions were roaming around in my head, but one was making me extremally worried.

Was I falling for him? 

Mattia's POV

I woke up to see y/n still in my room. She was fast asleep with her hand still in my hair, and her head leaned against the beds board. I carefully sat up trying not to wake her up but failed miserably when she opened her eyes.

"Good morning" she smiled as she ran her hand through her hair, fixing it. "Morning" I smiled back as I reached out for my phone on the nightstand. I unlocked it and saw that I had a new message from Kairi.

"How's your head?" she asked concerned. "Much better, thanks to you" I replied as I took a quick glance on her and looked back at my phone. I opened the message to reveal that he had sent me pictures from mine and y/n's wedding.

Kairi: Thought you would like to have them😊

Mattia: Thanks Kai

I smiled at the pictures and closed my phone, turning my whole attention to y/n. "So yeah, thank you for helping me" I smiled. She nodded her head and got up from the bed. "I think it's better if I head to my room, before anyone comes" she said as she walked over to the door.

I got up from the bed and walked behind her. As she put her hand on the door handle, I grabbed her wrist.

Y/n's POV

He grabbed my wrist and turned me around. "I don't want you to leave though" He paused and smirked. "And anyways, you're my wife, you have every right to be in my room" he joked as he pulled me closer to him. "Your nasty Mr." I smiled as he let out a small laugh.

"No, but for real stay a little longer" he smiled. "Ill stay, but for a few minutes" I answered. "That's good enough for me" he smiled. As we were standing there looking at each other, I couldn't lie to myself anymore. I knew I had fallen for this boy, and I hated myself for that.

A.N
This story is getting spicy 😌🌶
Thank you soooo much for 500+ reads <3
Word count: 803