Part 2

Mattia's POV

"I'm not doing that dad, I'm not marring her!" I yelled irritated. "You have to Mattia. It's the only way we can keep her protected" my dad answered. I looked upset at my mom and she nodded her head. "I dont even know who she is!". "Just do it for the girl, please" my mom begged me.

"You guys are ruining my fucking life" I exclaimed as I got up from the office chair and headed towards the door. I pulled the door open and slammed it behind me, as I went upstairs and into my room.

I flopped down onto my bed just as someone knocked on my door. "Leave for fucking sakes!" I yelled as the door opened revealing my best friends. Kairi, Alejandro, Alvaro and Roshaun. "Damn bro chill" Roshaun said as they entered my room and sat down on my bed. "Just leave!" I muttered as I buried my head into my pillow.

"What was all the yelling downstairs?" I heard Kairi ask. "And why are you so mad?" Alejandro added. "I'm getting married to a fucking girl I don't even know!" I said upset as I sat up and looked at all of them. They all looked confused and I explained to them.

"...They want me to marry a girl to keep her safe" I explained as I rested my head against my palms, thinking about what would happen in less than a week.

"No way you're getting married! I can't wait until the wedding!" Alvaro squealed excited. We all looked at him and he smiled. "What? He's getting married, aren't you guys excited?" he smiled. I rolled my eyes and playfully slapped the back of his head.

"Did you hear what I explained rat fuck?" I asked annoyed. "I'm getting married to her to keep her safe, not because I love her" I mumbled and looked away.

 "What's her name?" Alejandro asked. I looked at him and shrugged. "They didn't tell me, only thing I know is that I will see her in a week, when we get married". "Not before that?" Roshaun asked. I shook my head. "Why is my life so fucking hard" I groaned and flopped back down onto my bed.

"Don't you think this is just as hard for her?" Kairi questioned me. "Getting married to a stranger, and not just any kind of stranger, but a boy that is in the mafia. This is just as hard for her, as it is for you Mattia" Kairi stated. "So, stop fussing around, and start preparing for the wedding". He got up from the bed and walked to the door.

"She's in the mafia too Kai. She knows this stuff" I said before he left my room. "Then you're lucky. She'll know how to handle you" he giggled and left the room.

"Well give u some space" Alejandro said. He patted my back and they all got up from my bed and left behind Kairi.

I flipped over and laid down on my back as I stared up on the ceiling. This wasn't a dream, I was actually getting married to a person I didn't know.

A.N
Hope yall like these chapters :)
Word count: 535