Part 18

Y/n's POV

An hour after the boys left, my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Kairi. Just as I picked up, I heard crying from the other end. "Kairi?" I asked worried as I got up from the bed. "Y/n listen to me! Mattia accidently pushed a girl, and she's crying now. We're telling him that its best if we leave, but that fucker is so drunk he isn't listening to any of us" Kairi said irritated.

"Have you tried to lie to him that his dad wants him home?" I asked. "Were so stupid!" Kairi exclaimed from the other end. "Mattia! Your dad wants you home. Right now!" I heard him lie to Mattia. Seconds later Kairi turned his attention back to the phone. "It worked. What would we do without you y/n? Well be home in about 10 minutes" he said. "Good, I'll see you all then" I answered as he ended the call.

10 minutes went past, and I heard a car pull up in the driveway. I walked down to the entrance and opened the door to see all the boys walking out of the car, and let me tell you, by the way they were walking it didn't seem like any of them were sober. As Mattia reached the door he almost fell, but Roshaun caught him. "Not getting drunk ever again" I heard Roshaun mumble as he let go of Mattia.

"Get him to his room" I said to Roshaun as I nodded towards Mattia. He nodded and walked away with him. I turned my attention to the rest of the boys. "You three come with me". They all nodded their heads and we headed into the kitchen.

I filled four glasses of water and grabbed four aspirins as Roshaun entered the kitchen. I gave each of them a glass and an aspirin. When they had swallowed the pill, I ordered them to go to bed. They all told me goodnight before heading to their own rooms.

As they all left, I filled a glass of water and grabbed an aspirin before heading up to Mattia's room. I walked straight in and saw him passed out on his bed. 

I put the glass and aspirin on his nightstand before trying to wake him up. I shook him, but he didn't react. I let out a few cuss words before I shook him again, and his eyes finally opened.

I grabbed the glass and aspirin and handed it to him. He looked at the items in my hands before looking at me and shaking his head. "I know your trying to drug me, but that wont work. I have a wife, please back off" he muttered still drunk.

I couldn't hold back the laughter that escaped my mouth as he said that. "I'm not drugging you Polibio. I'm helping you. Drink it". He shook his head and tried moving away from me. "Who are you?" he asked. "Your wife" I simply answered.

He examined my face. "My wife is this beautiful?" he asked. My face turned red and I looked away. I heard him chuckle from beside me and looked back at him. "Swallow the pill Polibio" I mumbled as he grabbed the glass and aspirin from my hands. He swallowed the pill and handed me the glass. I put the glass away and turned my attention back to him.

"Go to sleep Matt-". I didn't get to end my sentence before he grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him. "I'm going to sleep if you stay here with me" he yawned as he looked me into the eyes. "I'm still mad at you" I mumbled and tried to get away from him.

"Stay please. I didn't want to lie to you about Damon, but it was the best way to keep you safe. Your parents, and mine were worried. I was just following their orders" he said tired. I rubbed my hand over my forehead, trying to take in everything he was saying. "Believe me y" he added.

I removed my hand and looked at him. "I'm really confused as to how you remember everything that happened at the mall but couldn't remember that I was your wife" I answered. He chuckled and replied to my question. "My sight was foggy".

I let out an "o" to show that I understood what he meant. "Could you please stay with me tonight?" he asked once again. I hesitated with my answer. "Mattia, you're drunk. You don't know what your sayi-". "Y/n, I know extremely well what I'm saying. Please stay" he fussed.

I sighed and nodded my head. He gave me a small smile, and I moved away from him and got off the bed. "Y-". "I'm just gonna go change, and you should do that too" I quickly said. He nodded his head before getting of the bed and walking over to his closet.

I walked out of his room and into my own, where I changed into my pajamas and brushed my teeth, before heading back into his room. I entered and saw him laying on his bed only wearing black sweatpants. I walked over to him and sat down on his bed. He glanced at me and opened his arms.

I laid down and placed my head on his chest before looking up at him. "Goodnight Matti". He bent down and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Goodnight y".

A.N
How was this chapter?
I am shocked. 9K READS OMG. Love you all❤️
Word count: 932