計画 | plan

~仕始める~

"What the hell is this?"

"It's a telephone, Yushiro."

"Huh?"

I came home with a box, I had bought a telephone so it would be easier to contact bigger businesses.

"You don't have to send letters back and forth from the hospital for transfusions anymore, just call them on here,"

"Huh?" His face contorted into a scowl as he pointed accusingly at the box filled with cords, "How does that even work? That's some demon blood shit,"

"You use demon blood arts, you can't complain," I went out towards the backyard, the new winter nights' chill seemed to stick to my skin as I made my way outside. I didn't step into the grass of the courtyard as my shoes were still off. I was looking for the breaker that was attached to the electric lights inside our home. I knew I wouldn't be able to attach the phone directly to the breaker, but I wanted to know where it was in case it was actually possible. Locating a large box that stuck out of the side of the house I headed back inside bumping right into Yushiro, knocking his forehead.

"Ow!" I complained, stumbling backwards.

"You can't just bring some weird thing into our home and not explain it to me!"

"Be patient! You'll find out soon! It's cool!" I insisted.

"I wanna know now, dammit!" For some reason Yushiro was acting like a stubborn child who wanted candy.

"Why are you acting like you're three? Are you aging backwards for some reason?" I poked funnily at his cheek, a playful tone in my voice as I sneered at my immature insult.

His famous scowl reached his face again, "Immature? Me? Are you talking to yourself or something?" Yushiro had spat back at me, a cocky smile distorting his features.
Sometimes I wanted to punch him in his stupid face, but I wasn't pissed enough to start some kind of tussle with him, instead I simply walked around his figure and continued inside. Chachamaru was waiting by the box, anticipating for the contents to be taken out so he could sit inside it. I took another look at the wooden box that laid on the floor, wondering how I would set up the phone inside it. Luckily enough for me, there should be a guide on how to set it up so I wouldn't have to worry. Yushiro continued to glare at me as I carefully read the instruction manual, I couldn't understand the majority of the writing on there because the kanji was so smeared. As if the ink was itching to explore more the paper, what a pain! It's so hard to read it! Who even checked this and said it was legible? I can hardly read it at all! I released an audible groan in annoyance.

"I'm going to get some new canvases, do you need anything while I'm out?" It had been a half hour and I was still lost in confusion about this phone business.