Chapter 30: Sneaking out and getting caught

I sat there not believing what Loki had asked me

I sat there not believing what Loki had asked me. If I went, I would actually have the chance to see my father again. But I knew that the chances of me getting away for a few days was next to impossible. After everything that I had happened, I was going to be debriefing for weeks.

"I would love to go to Asgard with you Loki, but I don't know how I could ever get away for a few days. Especially after everything that has happened."

"There has to be a way that we can make this work," Loki said as he got up off my bed and started pacing the length of my room.

"If there is any chance of this happening, we're going to need the help of a few people," I told him as he stopped his pacing to look at me.

"Well, who do you have in mind?"

"Well, Steve of course. But probably Peggy, Howard and Bucky as well," I told him as listed the people who could possibly help us get away with this.

"Can we trust them?"

"I would trust them with my life."

"Well then, what are we waiting for," Loki said excitedly as he pulled me off the bed and started to walk out of my room.

"Wait, Loki, stop!"

"What is it my dear cousin," he asked as he was about to open the door.

"You can't go out like dressed like that and you can't go out as Major Alden. He's been listed as killed in action," I told him.

"I guess I'll just have to go undercover," he said as a mischievous smile appears on his face.

"Loki, what are you up to," I asked cautiously as he spun me around so I wasn't facing him.

"No looking until I tell you, I think I have the perfect disguise that will let me walk right out of this base."

I tapped my foot, pretending to be impatient as I waited for him to tell me to turn around.

"Ok, turn around now!"

"No, absolutely not. No way in hell," I said when I looked at him.

 No way in hell," I said when I looked at him