❃ Chapter Thirty Four - Bad Feeling

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴
Jerome
┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬

A light nudge on my back was what woke me up, a gentle touch that increased with the weight of the body that leaned into me. Even with the warmth of her naked breasts, even with the taunting feeling of those tight buds brushing over my skin, it still felt like needles poking my back wherever she settled.

As her arm wrapped around my torso, her thigh passing over my legs and tangling in the sheets, I sucked back the curse provoked by her sleepy action. Even after a few days from the fight, my back still hurt like a bitch under the slightest pressure.

But at the moment, I could've had an anvil crushing more anguish into that awful bruise and not complain about it, if she just stayed by my side. The fact that she reached for me even in her sleep? Pure delight brought to my heart, swelling the muscle with pride and love.

Her arm tightened around me, clutching the sheets at my side. "Jerry," she purred in a husky tone, the 'r' rolling off her tongue in her spanish accent in a dreamy way.

Sure enough, just the sound of her groggy voice and her deep plea sent shivers down my spine, straight to my cock. My chest fell with the heavy exhale brought on by pain and pleasure, a really bad combination, but exactly what I've had part of for the last week or so.

It wasn't as bad as in the beginning, seeing most bruises healed, except for the few cuts, some bruises and that huge insult to the world spread across my back.

Narah shifted some more against my back, displaying her lithe body without as much as a fuss. She didn't make any sudden movements, didn't react violently, just tenderly shifted her arm higher and leaned further into me. Knowing the bathroom door was open and the window from the bathroom was ajar, I could feel the brief brush of the morning air passing over my shoulders. It explained why she was craving the warmth, my warmth.

Fuck me, that thought only stiffened me more...

"Jerry," she moaned, her hand shifting over my biceps so she could dig her nails into my flesh.

Swallowing a hard lump, I cracked open one eyelid. In the golden rays invading her room through pale curtains, I caught sight of the shadow looming through from the handrails outside. The shadow was a meter and a half high, obvious that the sun was still too low for me to wake up. But that wasn't going to change my nature.

I was and would probably always be a morning person. But if there were a choice of whether staying in bed with Narah or doing my job? I'd definitely pick the option that included my woman.

Blinking to adjust my blurry vision to the luminosity, I glanced down at the little hand, unclenching and clenching my muscle like a cat scratching its master when pampered. With a boyish smile working its way on my cheeks, I wondered what she was dreaming about that she was treating me like her very own personal pillow.

She was pressed on my back completely after she'd climbed in her sleep on top of me. Just above my ass, at the small of my back, her thighs were spread, her knees fallen at my sides. Unlike the hand testing my biceps, the other one had its fingers curled around mine. I also felt her chin leaned on the shoulder opposite from the one I had my head turned to, her head dropped into the pillow.

Feeling her finally settle in this ridiculously comfortable position, I smiled broadly at the sound of her blowing an exhausted breath. With her hair draped over my shoulder, I tried not to chuckle at the ticklish sensation it gave me.