❃ Chapter Nineteen - Happy Birthday!

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴
Zoe
┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬

Oh, he was amazing… so very amazing…

He was smart and strong and good and beautiful… and I was praising him, wasn't I?

But how couldn't I? The way he touched me and kissed me and how he relaxed me and distracted me so I wouldn't pay attention to the pain… how he still held back a little, not to harm me or scare me.

Indeed, I could see why sex was a little intimidating and why it had always been so to me. But the way he so gently treated me had me more than just impressed. And definitely greedy for more. Even as a cold blooded killer as my father had described him… he was so special.

I could not be prouder to give him my first time.

As he raised from the nape of my neck after leaving a long kiss on my skin, he looked at me through dark strands of hair. The look in his eyes was one of a predator who was done playing nice. And the mere realization had excitement shooting through my whole body.

My nails dug in his smooth skin, his back arching at the gesture, "Fuck, Narah!" He hissed as if hurt. Afraid I harmed him, I retracted my nails, keeping just my hands on him.

"No, I liked it," he murmured, kissing my breast, "I so very much liked it."

"Didn't it hurt?"

He dragged a hand over his hair so he could clear the strands off his face, "No, it didn't hurt," he clarified, green, darkened eyes staring right into my soul. With partly dried locks still invading his face, he raised his hand to my face and stroked my cheek with his thumb. "You tell me if you don't like it, alright? And I'll stop right away."

"I won't have to," I assured, parting my lips when I felt his thumb on my bottom one. "I can't not like you."

I sucked in the thumb when I saw him preparing to disagree. I rolled my tongue over the rough surface, moaning as I pushed my head back and released him with a popping sound. That was unexpected even for me, but a very straight order my body gave me. A little… learned maneuver from movies Luisa had forced me to watch.

I tilted my hips up and fluttered my lashes at him, "Harder please."

His eyes sparked and he grinned, pulling himself slowly out of me. "You're a naughty girl, aren't you, Narah?"

My hips lingered after him, but when he got too far. I felt cold from the lack of him just were he fitted best, even if our bodies were glued together.

"I don't know," I mumbled, from where I switched to spanish, "Por favor, Jerome…"

The whole time he just taunted me by leaving little kisses on my breasts, seeming to wait for something. My hand ran up and down on his chest, while the other squeezed his butt cheek.

"Por favor…"

"Please what?"

Biting my lip, I said without hesitation, "Fuck me!"

He didn't halt this time. He didn't even hesitate as he pushed inside me with threatening power. I nearly screamed, doing instead a loud whimper of agreement. He left a rough kiss on my cheek before raising to his nearly full height.

"Fuck," he grunted, dropping his head back, "Yeah…"

Having a moment of pause, he swiped his hair back again before looking down at the union of our bodies. Without another word he bent his back and slid an arm under my waist, raising me off the bed. My legs curled around his waist, my hands linking at the back of his neck. As I stared up at his features with utter admiration, I was aware of him throwing the covers at the foot of the bed and punching a pillow, while holding me like I weighted nothing. Kissing my temple, he then placed me down with my head on the very pillow he had been arranging.