❃ Chapter Eighteen - First Time

Did... oh, God, did I really just say that?

I swallowed again through a tight throat, arching brows as the knowledge of how to continue with this lacked there of.

Jerome, apparently - it was going to take a while to get used to the name - slowly slid the hand from my chin down the column of my throat, engulfing my neck almost completely.

"Are you ready, Narah?" He growled in my ear, taking into his mouth my earlobe.

A little mewl sound escaped me, the shot of pleasure going throughout my body, having me lean forward for more. "Yeah..."

"I want you to tell me exactly if you're ready, because I can't hold myself any longer," he explained slowly, flicking his tongue over my neck. "So?"

"I'm ready," I replied without hesitation. "Now will you do it?"

"Do what?"

I could just feel the smirk in his question as I retorted, "Here I thought you knew," I smirked, pressing my hand on his chest, just above his heart. "Pity, I guess you'll have to figure it out."

He wanted to play? Fine, I could play!

He chuckled a warm, deep sound that vibrated through his body, coming as a deep rumbling to the hand I had pressed on his chest. He towered over me, stepping in closer. His smell, oh, his intoxicating masculine smell had me inhaling as much air as I could, so my lungs would get filled with nothing but his aftershave.

I was so lost in his scent, I didn't even notice when he picked me up. However, I did feel that I was a few inches higher than earlier. His forearm had curled around my waist as he gripped my thigh with the other hand, lifting me off my feet in a nanosecond. I looked up at him, since we still weren't the same height, as both of my legs wrapped around his waist, my ankles linking at his back. As I tightened my hold around him, I just managed to feel the hard bulge straining behind his sweats.

"Lights on or off?" He inquired.

I looked at him a little dumbfounded, struck stupid mostly by my discovery. Then it dawned on me, "Off. I… uh…"

But there was no need for me to give a reason that he already headed in the direction of the light switch. Darkness flooded the room making it look like it was utterly black.

He carried me over to the bed like I didn't weight anything at all and he could see exactly what he was doing, then laid me gently on the soft surface. Wet strands of jet black hair fell down his face, shadowing his gorgeous features only more than the darkness already had.

However, the moonlight fell just perfectly in order to reveal his masculine beauty. As he hovered over me, engulfing me with his great body, I shifted strands of black hair behind his ear, so I could reveal intense, green eyes, filled with nothing but raw starvation.

He leaned into my palm, a great beast with such a intimidating appearence… seeming completely mesmerized by none other than me! His eyes glimmered into a minty green from the faint light, his gaze taking in my figure over and over again as if he were memorizing it. He was breathing heavily, unevenly, his eye twitching slightly again. He rose a shaky hand, touching my throat softly.

I inched up my jaw, inviting him in for more, but as I looked at him, I saw the tight lines of restraint that had been drawn so suddenly.

"Narah, I can't be gentle," he shook his head slowly, his brows lowering, "I'm too hungry to be gentle now…"