Part 27

Rebecca's POV-

The feeling of Lexie's lips against mine was the best feeling in the world. Her hands lightly moving up my sides had my heart racing.

As our kiss got more heated her tongue fought for dominance. Just as I was about to counter her attack on my tongue I felt her left hand move around my waist to my ass giving it a tight squeeze.

Straight away I let out a quiet moan causing her to break the kiss giving me a mischievous smirk.

"Oh, so you like that do you?" She teased.

But before I could even answer she moved her attack to my neck forcing me to stumble back a step until my back hit the wall. Within seconds she had found my sweet spot forcing head my back as I let out a sightly loader moan than before.

As she sucks harder I realise what she's doing and just pray to god that she doesn't leave too much of a mark. But before I can worry anymore about that she trails her kisses back up the my already slight swollen lips.

This time though I wanted to take change, so as she started kissing me again I moved my hands up her sides ever so slowly feeling her shiver slightly. My plan was working perfectly until she smirked into the kiss with a small giggle letting me know that she had realised what I was going.

Before I could try anything else, she bite down on my bottom lip causing me to moan slightly and with that she took her opportunity to grab my arm and pin them again the wall on either side of my head.

Straight away my heart started to race, but this time it wasn't from being excited, it was from the memories that flashed through my mind. The current feeling of being trapped causing my mind to spin out of control.

All I could see was my dads angry face. All I could hear was my dads terrifying shouts. All I could feel was his grip tighten around my wrists leaving me trapped with nowhere to go.

As the grip on my wrists got even tighter I felt a tear start to run down my check.

"Please..." I whimpered out too scared to open my eyes. "Please stop." I beg.

Straight away I feel the hands around my wrists and the body pressed against me disappear. Exhaustion took over as I found my self sliding down the wall and just curling up into a sobbing mess.

"Rebecca... what's wrong?" I hear Lexie asked almost too shaky for me to hear.

With that I lift my head up and look through blurry eyes to see a very worried Lexie kneeling down in front of me. That was when I realised where I was.

She must have turned the light on because the cloakroom was now bright. The worried look on her face made my heart sink.

"I...I'm fine." I stuttered out.

"That was the first thing you said to me when we first met. I didn't believe you then and I sure as hell don't believe you now." She stated with the most serious tone I had ever heard her use.

I looked done feeling so ashamed of myself for lying to her. She deserved so much better. With that thought I felt her hand slowly tilt my chin up so I was looking directly at her.

"Please tell me what just happened." She pleaded through sad eyes. "Did I hurt you? Was I too forceful?" She asked.

"No... you didn't do anything wrong. It... it's not your fault." I stutter out between quiet sobs still recover from crying.