Part 30

Rebecca's POV-

Before he could say anything, I made a run for the stairs. And I nearly made it. I was so close. But sadly not close enough, as I felt his hand grab onto the back of my hoodie pulling me backwards with so much force that I came crashing down to the floor.

As I laid there on my back looking up at him I was terrified, more so than I had ever been before. He lunged towards me using both hands to grab the front of my hoodie lifting me up off of the floor slightly as he pulled my face towards his.

"What the hell did you tell her?" He hissed at me.

"N...nothing." I managed to stutter out.

"Then tell me why she was here Becca?" He shouted at me with his voice so full of rage.

"She... she saw the bruises! B...but I didn't tell her anything! I promise!" I shouted back hoping he would believe me.

"This was supposed to be a new start Becca! But you had to just go and ruin it, didn't you?" He shouted as his grip on my hoodie got tighter as he pulled me closer towards his face, causing me to lose my balance as I was barely touching the floor anymore.

"God! This is all your fault!" He shouted as he fully lifted me up until we were both standing.

"And now you're going to pay for it." He hissed push me backwards until my back whacked against the wall behind me knocking the breathe out of me. But before I had a chance to recover he grabbed my arms pinning them either side of my head.

Instantly I felt trapped again as I started to panic finding it even harder to breathe. I tried getting out of his grip as I used all of my strength to push him off of me but it was no use, he grip on me just seemed to get tighter and tighter.

I was trapped.

Lexie's POV-

After my talk with Rebecca at the park I had come to the realisation that she needed more help than I could give her. The way she begged me not to tell anyone and even threatened to break up with me if I did showed me just how scared she truly was.

So I decided to get help.

When I got to Rebecca's house her dad straight away invited me in. He seem shocked to find out about the bruises Rebecca had on her stomach. When I told him about the story she made up to explain the bruise on her eye, he said that she had told him the same story. He seemed pretty adamant on working out if I had any idea of who it was or if Rebecca had ever said anything that may have indicated any disliking to someone, but I truly couldn't think of anyone.

Beckeley Hill was a such a friendly little town that I could never picture anyone I knew being so cruel to someone as nice as Rebecca. But, she said that I knew them. I just couldn't work out who?

In the end we came to the conclusion that it had to be someone bullying her at school because Rebecca was so new to the town that she hasn't really been anywhere else. But I was in all of her classes and we sat together at break and lunch. So when?

Rebecca's dad seemed so concerned about her that he made a point about seeing the head teacher first thing Monday morning. As he hated the thought of anyone hurting his 'little girl'.

When Rebecca finally got hone maybe 15 minutes later she seemed really shocked to see me in her house. She had a worried expression on her face as she saw that I had been talking her her dad. I felt terrible about going behind her back like this, but if it was going to make sure that she was safe then I was willing to sacrifice our relationship.

She ended up confirming our theory that she was being bullied by someone from school as her dad gave her a heartwarming hug. She even started to crying a bit, breaking my heart that someone was putting her through this much pain.

After that her dad asked if I could give them some time alone to talk, so I left them to it, but not before telling her that I would see her at school on Monday hoping she wasn't mad at me about telling her dad. But the sad look on her face as I left told me that I did the right thing because at least now whoever was hurting her was going to be stopped.

Rebecca's POV-

This was never going to stop I thought as he drove his fist into my stomach for the fourth time. I was hunched over at this point in absolute agony.

"Please stop." I barely whimpered out as I tried to breathe without it hurting.

"You had to go any ruin everything didn't you?" He shouted taking a fistful of my hair and throwing me to the ground as I cried out in pain.

"I said, didn't you?" He repeated as he crouched down next to me placing his knee into my side as he pushed down using his body weight, causing me to scream as the pain became too much for me to handle.

"Yes!" I shouted back in hopes that by answering his question he would stop and surprisingly he did.

"Just go to your room!" He shouted before getting up and heading over to the kitchen to grab a beer.

I didn't leave it another second before getting up as fast as I could and making my way up stairs to my room without hurting myself too much, but I was just so thankful that it was over. At least for now.

================================

N/A

Hey guys, this part took me way too long to write and to be honest I'm still not completely happy with it, but I did sort of need it as a filler to continue the story.

I hope you all still liked it though x

Thanks for reading
Love, Paige Novak
Xoxo