Part 12

Rebecca's POV-

After gym class ended both me and Lexie quickly changed before leaving the school.

As we exited the front of the school Lexie walked me over to where her moms car was parked. Lexie then opened the back door and gestured for me to hop in before she joined me.

Straight away I saw the slightly older, slightly blonder version of Lexie in the driving seat.

"Hey, mom. This is Rebecca. Rebecca this is my mom." Lexie said breaking the ice.

To be honest I was kind of nervous. I liked Lexie, so I really wanted her parents to like me too.

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs Foster." I said offering Lexie's mom a smile as she turned around to get a better a look at me.

"No dear, the pleasures all mine. I'm just glad to finally meet the girl my daughter hasn't stop talking about all week."

"Mom!" Lexie whined as her face started to go red. I rarely saw Lexie get embarrassed, so I found it sort of funny.

"Oh and dear, call me Debbie. Mrs Foster is way too formal." She said returning the smile as she ignored Lexie's whining.

With that we headed to Lexie's house. As Beckeley Hill was such a small town Lexie's house was only like a 12 minute walk from my house, so it was really nice of Lexie's mom to give me a lift.

Once we reached their house we all hopped out of the car and made our way inside. Lexie's house was slightly bigger than mine, but it was really nice. There were pictures on the walls and ornaments on the tables, it was so homily.

That was the difference between my house and Lexie's house, her mother gave it a 'women's touch'. That's one of the biggest things I miss the most about my mom.

"So, don't you two have some homework to do?" Lexie's mom asked as we entered the front room.

"Yeah, we have that English project I told you about that's due Tuesday." Lexie said to her mom.

"Okay, go up stairs and get started on that then. Dinner should be done around 5. Are you okay with spaghetti bolognese, Rebecca?" She asked now directly the question at me.

"That sounds perfect. Thank you." I replied offering her a smile.

"Oh it's no trouble, dear." She said returning the smile.

With that Lexie showed me the way to her room. When I stepped inside I was sort of shocked with how girly it was. It was nice, don't get me wrong. It just wasn't what I had been expecting.

I mean she literally had pink wallpaper with fairy lights across the headboard of her double bed with two pink bean bags on the floor.

It was... cute.

"So, you like pink then?" I asked in a slightly teasing manner.

"Yes and what is wrong with that?" She asked glaring at my smug expression.

"Nothing. It's just not what I had expected." I replied.

"Why? What did you expect?" She continued.

"I don't know, just not this. This is just so... pink. In a cute way though. I like it." I said, not really sure of how to answer.

"You think it's cute?" She said with a questioning look.

"Yeah, like you." Wow, did I just say that out loud. OMG! Why?!

But before I could cringe at myself any more she moved towards me and pressed her lips against mine. Straight away I felt the same sparks as before. It was amazing.

However, this time I was going to be in control and with that I pushed her back against the wall, causing her to gasp allowing me access. I moved my tongue around her mouth not being about to get enough of her. After the initial shock she started to kiss me back, she even tried to dominate the kiss with her tongue, but I wasn't going to give up control that easily. So quickly I grabbed both of her wrists pinning them on either side of her head gently.

With that I pulled away from the kiss for only a second just checking she was okay. She responded with a smile giving me the go ahead to continue, so I decided to kiss her jaw line slowly moving down her neck until I heard a quiet moan escape her mouth when I hit her sweet spot. But that was when I stopped and pulled away giving her a little smirk.

"You tease!" She growled as she tried to catch her breath.

"Well we can't exactly show up to dinner with your parents if you have a hickey on your neck, now can we?" I said letting go of her wrists and taking a seat on the end of her bed.

"Fair point." She said pouting her bottom lip. Damn, she was really going to make this hard for me.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked as she walked over and took a seat next to me at the end of her bed.

"Sure." She replied turning to face me.

"Do your parents know that you're gay?" I asked trying not to be rude.

"Yeah, they know. I told them both last year. They're fine with it, to be honest I'm sort of surprised that my mom didn't ask me to leave my bedroom door open." She answered with at little laugh.

"How about you? Does your dad know?" She asked.

"Nope and I don't think I'm gonna tell him. Something tells me he won't be very happy if he founds out." I replied looking away from her.

"I'm sorry. You have me now though and I'm pretty sure my mom likes you as well ." She said and with that I looked back up at her.

"Really? How'd you know?" I asked now curious.

"Let's just say she doesn't cook her famous spaghetti bolognese for just anybody." She said with a wink.

With that we started to make the poster for are project.

***

When we were nearly finished there was a knock on the bedroom door just before her mom entered.

"How's the project going?" She asked as she stood in the door way.

"It going good. We're actually nearly finished." Lexie answered as she put her pen down.

"Well dinners ready now, so why don't you both take a break and come downstairs." She said with a big smile as she gestured for us both to follow her.

The dinner was delicious and I made sure to thank Lexie's mom for the meal. It was was sort of nice actually seating around the table with Lexie and her parents. Her dad was actually really kind as well, he asked me about school and how I was enjoying myself here so far. They really made me feel welcome.

But before I knew it dinner was over, but as I stood up to help Lexie's mom with the plates she quickly shooed me away to their front room to pick out a movie to watch.

Less than 5 minutes later Lexie's mom entered the front room with Lexie.

"So how about you two sit down here and watch a movie together, there's ice cream in the freezer if you want any."

"What about you two?" I asked not wanting to intrude.

"We have to get up early tomorrow, so we're gonna have an early night." Lexie's mom said with a wide smile as she and Lexie's dad left us alone in the front room as they made their way upstairs.

"So, what do you want to watch?" Lexie asked me as she took a seat on the sofa.

"Hey, I picked last time. It's your turn." I said as I took a seat next to her.

"Okay, Lady and the Tramp it is then." She said with a smirk as she turned the TV on and just like what we did at mine, we cuddled up on the sofa together and watched the movie.