Notice & Chapter 6

2.3.2021

Hi, unfortunately, that was the end of the fifth fanfiction chapter.

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson the grandson of Voldemort has traveled to Hogwarts to keep the attention off of Harry for a little bit, when he arrives he quickly finds a friend... SNAPE! Snape is a roman demigod! Percy goes through the year helping where he can and nudging Harry in the right direction. After getting sorted into Slytherin he befriends Draco, and eventually, he earns the trust of the golden trio. The year goes by as smoothly as it can, being Hogwarts and all, but after Harry gets a vision Percy is determined to help he saves Sirius deflecting the blast with his wand, but after the year is up Percy leaves, this is not his war to fight.

Miraculous Ladybug

Percy Jackson goes to Paris France where he and Annabeth always said that they would explore. When he got Ice Cream from André's ice cream truck he hits a low and gets accumatized, not making much damage, but he still decides he needs to leave.

Twilight

Percy Jackson spends time with the Cullen coven and trains with Amon learning new tricks for his water powers, overall its a chill visit, and the Voltaire go away without a fight, thanks to Alice and her genius plan, Percy, however, can not stay there for long, he father, the god of the seas Poseidon decided to pay him a visit, and proceeded to ship him off to Mako island.

H2O

Percy Jackson travels to find what his father was talking about, there he meets three mermaids who are in danger themselves, after puzzling over the little information his father had provided him for weeks Percy realizes the simplest of answers, asks the sharks! There he finds the void and is told that it must be closed from both sides, so he naturally swims through it, no fuss, no messy goodbyes, just swims straight through the portal.

Avatar

Percy Jackson ends up getting spit into another dimension! Luckily he meets the crew and is guaranteed safe passage to the second portal, this adventure's purpose was to give Percy a break from all of his struggles in his world. He gets spit out near Justice Mountian where the Young Justice League is located!

Young Justice- HI PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!! This chapter is fast approaching and I need help! What is a good superhero name for our dear Percy? Also, what should his outfit look like?

Teen Titans-

Hello, it's the author with another pesky author note. If your reading this you have made it through 5 chapters (5 fanfictions). I am sorry for the way I had to end the last chapter but I had to decide what would ultimately be best for the story. The next crossover is Percy Jackson X Young Justice, please enjoy. 

Chapter 6 teaser:

>> For the story's sake we are going to age the young justice team a bit just so we can match Percy's age<<

I landed on a beach and exhausted I lay down and just stared at the stars above me,
"Hey Zoe," I said, "It's been a wild ride, but I think I should see where it leads, I'll take a break soon," I sensed someone and froze. Looking over I saw a boy about my age, he was wearing sunglasses despite the dark and causal shirt and shorts.
"The sky's pretty tonight," he commented and I nodded, something about this boy put me on edge.
"Do you come here often?" I asked, "This is my first day in town,"
"Yeah, this is actually a private beach, which begs the question of how you got here." The boy said and I stiffened.
"Well if this is a private beach I'll be going, could you point me to a public beach though?" I asked, I didn't want to be too far from the peaceful ocean right now, not when I was feeling like the ocean was the only thing keeping me intact.
"If you walk along the beach that direction you should come upon a fence and that's where the property ends." He said pointing down the beach,
"Thanks, man," I don't know why but I kept talking, "Want to walk me to the fence since I figure this is your land?" He nodded,
"Thank would be preferable," he said and I nodded starting to walk in the direction he has pointed before,
"I'm Percy what's your name?"
"Dick," he said then cringed I wonder why "You didn't tell me how you got to the beach," it was my turn to cringe,
"I forgot," I said rubbing the back of my neck. Dick snorted
"Yeah right. What were you doing there?" I winced again,
"Talking to the stars?" At least it wasn't a lie. Dick snorted again and then stilled as if talking to someone.
"Okay I need to take you in," he said turning to me.
"And where would 'in' be?" I asked, considering my options, I inched closer to the water.
"We just need to question you to make sure your, not a threat, if you don't know anything we'll erase your memory and set you free," I didn't like the sound of that, I had a habit of knowing more than I should at all times, I inched closer to the water,
"What would questioning intel?" I asked casually reaching into my pocket and pulling out riptide in pen form twirling it in my hand.
"We have a physic so if you cooperate it can be painless," he said getting closer, I pulled the tide in so the edge of the water danced around the soles of my shoes. I laughed bitterly, "You don't want to go into my brain, the last person who did turned insane," I bluffed, "is there a way for me to tell the truth and you believe me without using physics?" I asked and Dick thought about it.
"No, not easily," He said and I nodded,
"Then I can't let you take me in, I'm sorry about this," I said and jumped into the water willing it to soak me, he lunged and a wave crashed over us pushing him back and pulling me to sea, I stayed under as he scanned the coast and cursed when he realized that I had escaped. I swam out to sea and then asking the creatures not to say anything about me I swam back to the other side of the fence carefully avoiding any traps, alarms, or cameras. Once I was out of range and the cameras could no longer see me, I jumped out and dried myself off. And finding a soft patch of sand I looked back to the stars again. That was weird but I guess it didn't matter much.