Notice & The End

3.26.2021

This is the final part of my baby that I've been spinning for a long time now, I want to thank every one of my readers for sticking with me along this journey and I also want to give ya'll one last gift. Throughout this book, I've been leaving easter eggs, once this part is officially published I will start to go back and edit this book chapter by chapter, so if you wish you can come back in a few months and see the changes and find all of the easter eggs, the first person to find them all will receive the word documents to this book, which include a few deleted scenes and more planning documents. I will announce to all my followers when the race officially starts so follow to receive that announcement. And without further ado, here is the closing to 

Percy Jackson The Multi-Verse Hero

Here they all were standing above the great hero's grave, this is how this story will end, not in happiness or love, but in sacrifice, there were many tears shed for this hero, who saved everyone, again and again, everyone that this hero had touched was now gathered here at the edge of Camp Half-Blood, it's borders open for all who loved this hero. He did not die in battle, he did not die for a friend, it was his fatal flaw that killed him in the end. The Creator, that's who killed him, but they were also with this hero since the beginning, they were with this hero in every moment, and when death crept near The Creator drove it away, chasing it away and extending the hero's life as long as The Creator could, but The Creator could not save the hero from this threat, The Creator could not save this hero from The Destroyer, for The Creator is neither good nor bad, it is simply there to create, and sometimes to create something you have to destroy, that is why The Creator is also The Destroyer, the same being that breathes life into you sucks it out and re-creates it. This great hero touched so many lives even The Creator and The Destroyer wept then, heavily veiled the being wept for its creation, and wept for its destruction. The Creator watched as what the Destroyer had created unfolded. The people that this hero had touched were gathered together in one spot, and all the veils of the different worlds were ripped free as they beheld each other for what they really were.