Notice & Chapter 4

HIIII That was the end of the third fanfiction chapter

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson the grandson of Voldemort has traveled to Hogwarts to keep the attention off of Harry for a little bit, when he arrives he quickly finds a friend... SNAPE! Snape is a roman demigod! Percy goes through the year helping where he can and nudging Harry in the right direction. After getting sorted into Slytherin he befriends Draco, and eventually, he earns the trust of the golden trio. The year goes by as smoothly as it can, being Hogwarts and all, but after Harry gets a vision Percy is determined to help he saves Sirius deflecting the blast with his wand, but after the year is up Percy leaves, this is not his war to fight.

Miraculous Ladybug

Percy Jackson goes to Paris France where he and Annabeth always said that they would explore. When he got Ice Cream from André's ice cream truck he hits a low and gets accumatized, not making much damage, but he still decides he needs to leave.

Twilight

Percy Jackson spends time with the Cullen coven and trains with Amon learning new tricks for his water powers, overall its a chill visit, and the Voltaire go away without a fight,  thanks to Alice and her genius plan, Percy, however, can not stay there for long, he father, the god of the seas Posiden decided to pay him a visit, and proceeded to ship him off to Mako island.

H2O-

Avatar-

Young Justice-

Avengers

Teen Titans

Hello, it's the author with another pesky author note. ; ) If your reading this you have made it through 3 chapters (3  fanfictions) thank you, I appreciate you, comment if you were here since the beginning of this journey (and be honest I have my ways of know if you weren't)!

CHAPTER 4 STARTS Monday, November 16, 2020!

Chapter 4 Teaser: