Ch 2 I hang out with idiots.

Adrian, Plagg, and I hung out at the park just laughing and chatting. It was a nice change of pace to meet someone new, ya, he sort of knew of my quests and stuff but he was chill about it and I appreciated that. We chatted until a guy approached us.

"Salut Adrian! Quoi de neuf mec? Qui est-ce?" <<Hey Adrian! What's up, man? Who's this?>>

"Sault Nino" Adrian called to him speaking quickly to Nino in French I looked to ask Plagg what they were saying but he had disappeared. Ah right, their identities were secret.

"Hey, dude! I'm Nino! So, you'll be joining us tonight?" Nino said sticking out a hand. I accepted it nodding.

"I think so, I don't have anything else on my agenda." I released Nino's hand and turned to Adrian, "It was nice to meet you, I better get going now," I said he nodded. Then pulled out his phone.

"Here, give me your number and I'll text you where we're meeting up." He said offering it to. I shook my head quickly.

"Oh, I don't have a phone." I said, "If you'll tell me where to go, I could get there easy enough though." I said staring at the phone as if it had personally offended me... which it had; phones just had to give away our locations didn't they.

"Ah, right," Adrian said dejected, "Well we're meeting at this really good bakery, our friend Marinette works there and we were planning to meet there and then go on a scavenger hunt for an ice cream truck," Adrian explained and I couldn't help but laugh a bit. They were friends, how ironic.

"Yeah, I think I know where you're talking about, I went earlier today," I said and after solidifying some details I left the park. I wandered around Paris some, just drifting from place to place. I saw a glass pyramid; Annabeth would've loved visiting. I looked at the Eiffel tower, but I wasn't brave enough to go that far into the sky, even if the gods were on the other side of the world. Overall, the day was bittersweet, and by the time I opened the door to the bakery for the second time that day I was feeling much better. I looked around and it seems that I was the first to arrive.

"Percy! What are you doing here? I mean not that I don't want you here! I'm really glad you're here! Here have a macaroon! I just made them!" I laughed at Marinette's frantic ramblings.

"I lost Tiki on my way to the park so I sat down, and Adrian sat next to me, we talked for a bit and he invited me to this get-together. Small world, right?" I said casually. Leaning against the wall, 

"And a maroon sound great, do you have one in blue?" I said peering eagerly into the glass case. She laughed at the coincidence and handed over a blueberry macaroon. We chatted as we waited and I was again amazed at the ease I had slipped into a conversation.

"Hé filli! Quoi de neuf? Êtes-vous prêt á voir Adrian?" <<Hey girl! What's up? You ready to see Adrian>> A girl with bright orange hair said bursting into the bakery. I blinked at the sudden burst but Marinette jumped startled. I laughed and the girl turned to me.

"Salut! Je suis Ayla! Tu dois être Percy, Nino m'a dit que tu venais," << Hi! I'm Ayla! You must be Percy, Nino told me you were coming>>

"Umm hi? I don't speak French- I'm sorry," I stuttered out slightly.

"Oh! I'm sorry, he mentioned you were a tourist but I didn't release that you didn't know any French!" I bit my lip. Annabeth was going to teach me, French.

"Yeah. So, what's up with this ice cream truck?" I said quickly changing the subject.

"Oh! André's ice cream truck is always moving, and never in the same place once, so it's a game to find the truck," The girl explained, Ayla? Maybe she said that name when she first talked to me, but it was in French so I wasn't sure.

"Hey! Looks like everyone's here already," Nino said walking in with Adrian.

"Hey man!" I said crossing over to meet them by the door. Ayla came over with me, greeting Nino with a kiss, I looked away. I was happy for them and all, but it was just hard. I clenched my fist. I saw Adrian looking at me worriedly and I sighed. Letting go of that sudden anger I nodded to him.

"H-h-hi Adrian," Marinette said coming over to us.

"Hey, Marinette! I hope you don't mind me inviting Percy along," He said smiling,

"N-no! Not at all!" She stuttered; Adrian smiled again.

"What are you waiting for? Let's get going!" Ayla said pushing us out the door. I chuckled and let her push me out.

We'd wandered around Paris just talking and laughing. They were cool people! Marinette's crush was obvious, but as they chatted Adrian didn't seem to know. I shook my head at the thought. Adrian was in love with Ladybug, and I hadn't seen them interact but by the way, Marinette talked about Chat, she loved him too. They all were pointing out sites and telling stories.

"There it is!" Marinette said suddenly, running over to an ice cream truck, I kept pace with her. As an ice cream truck came into view I slowed, something felt off, but the others seem to think this was normal so I followed them. I spotted a wrapper on the ground so I bent and picked it up, pocketing it quickly. Marinette saw me behind a waved me over.

HI! I just want to say thank you to all of my followers and I want to announce that I have completed Ch1 & Ch2 of 'Percy Jackson The Mulit-Vers Hero' Ch 2 will be updating as scheduled! Also on a side note- If you give me an honest review of my book you will receive the updates as I write them! Thank you for reading/ following!