chapter 1

Please make comments as you read this, first time author, so need suggestion for improv and if you like it or a Diggy simmon fan pls VOTE! 

Thanks suckerforfictions

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Running was all I knew to do. I kept going. 

"Stop! Stop!" I didn't stop, I couldn't stop. Instead I round the corner and kept going. The wind hitting me in the face as I looked up, hearing the thunder and the rain pouring down my face. The dark sky howling. By now I was tired and frightened. Why oh why was I at the wrong place at the wrong time. My mum is gonna go mental. Just one more street, that's it and I'll be safe.

But obviously I was wrong because it was that moment that I slipped and fell over. DAMN. I could hear the police siren drawing nearer and the footstep getting closer. Hell this is not good. So I didn't bother trying to get up because I knew it was over. Instead, my body decided to lay there and absorb my surrounding because even though I was innocent, a kid in the hood was never gonna get through to them. I felt a pair of hands grab me.

 I felt something slide down my face as my vision became a blur. I could hear the police speaking into a walkie talkie. Although my head knew I shouldn't have ran, my body did the opposite, when you live on the wrong side of town, that's all you know guilty or not guilty: run.

"you are under arrest, anything you say...." the policeman droned on, as he put me in cuffs and walked me to the police car that was waiting for me at the end of the road.

DAMN, that's all I could think.