chapter 16

Friday night came and I, Shanice and the girls were getting ready. I came up to Shanice’s room wearing black skinny jeans and a black top. I didn’t think what I had on was bad.She told me to take it off  and I turned to the corner to take off my top, I didn't want them to see my stomach.

She gave me a really nice silvery dress with heels (oh lord help!) the dress was just above my knee (thank god I shaved my legs!)  Then her and Dalia sat me down in chair and curled my hair and applied makeup on me. I didn't think this was necessary.

I was still pissed off at Diggy with the Georgina situation. But shanice reassured me, she did it to make me jealous because she had a thing for him.

"Girlfriend look at you, you look hot" Shanice hi fived Dalia as I stood in front of her mirror. Wow! I did look good.

"Come let’s get going we still have to get to the backyard without getting caught" Georgia said rolling her eyes, I don’t think she likes me. I shrugged and waited for them to get dressed. I put on my long brown coat and hat then we made our way out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We were in the taxi and Diggy was sitting next to me, but I wouldn't make eye contact. We stopped in front of a bright club called HECTIC. We all walked in. I could feel Jacob giving me daggers at the back of my head.

"Why did you have to invite that bitch?" he linked arms with Georgina. She snorted as they both barged past me making me stagger a bit. I nearly fell but I felt a pair of hands around my waist, which kept me steady.

"Thanks" I looked up to see it was Diggy, he winked at me and followed Jacob and the guys, We got into the club and we all went to sit in the corner booth, it looked like a cosy beach hut. In total there were 10 of us. So we all huddle together but it fitted us perfectly. I was only sitting next to Diggy because I was right on the end.

Looking around the club, I realised it wasn’t living up to its name, it was just us and a couple of other people, but I guess we were a little bit early.

"Drinks?" Shanice asked standing up. They all told her what they wanted, and then she looked over at me

"Apple Juice" Jacob laughed at me. Shanice raised her eyebrows at me

"I don't want to drink"

"You need to loosen a bit girl"

"I don't want a drink, just understand where I’m coming from"

"if you say so" She sounded irritated as she went to order our drinks and the bar guy bought it over. I sipped on my apple juice as I watched Jacob, Georgina, Tyler, Shanice, Don Chen, Sam, George, Dalia and Jasmine stand up to dance, leaving me and Diggy on our own.

so I ball so hard muhfuckas wanna fine me

first niggas gotta find me

What’s 50 grand to a muhfucka like me

Can you please remind me?

Ball so hard, this shit crazy

Y’all don’t know that don’t shit phase me

The Nets could go 0-82 and I look at you like this shit gravy

Ball so hard, this shit weird

We ain’t even s’pose to be here,

Ball so hard, since we here

I started singing a long when Niggas in Paris came on. Diggy joined in as well.

"You sound really good, you could be a rapper" He shrugged.

"I'm sorry about the Geor-"

"Don’t sweat it; I know she’s a bitch"

"Are you not hot in that?" he asked pointing to my hat and brown coat, giving me a sexy ass look as I realised I hadn’t taken them off. I felt like a rocket was about to take off in my stomach because I suddenly grew all nervous. As soon as he said that, I started getting hot.

"Here let me help you take it off” by now the guys had come back to sit down laughing and joking with each other. I stepped off the booth and Diggy pulled of my Jacket and then took of my hat. I sat back down and looked up at the guys.

They have all stopped laughing and looking at me.

"What?" I asked giving them all a look, they weren’t look at me like this 5 seconds ago, it made me self conscious. They were all eye- fucking me including Jacob. Now that's just weird. So I turned to Diggy

"Like what you see?" I flirted with him, I don’t know where that came from, but I just felt like saying it. He smiled at me, nodding.

"You look...hot" I laughed and mumbled thanks. I got up to use the toilet. As I walked away I heard Tyler and Don Chen telling Diggy to get with me soon before they get to it. Yeah right. Straightening myself up in the toilet I made my to the guys, I could hear them talking about me.

"Why do you not like her so much, she’s your step sister" Diggy said. Whoa the guys said.

"Tell the whole world, why don't you?" Jacob sounded pissed.

"She hasn't done anything to you man. Let it go" 

"Why are you such an ass to her?" Shanice defended me as well, I smiled to myself even Dalia backed up Shanice and Diggy.

"None of your business" he snapped back at Shanice.

"Alright chill God you take things way too seriously, I'm gonna go get another round of drinks. What do y'all want?"

"Apple juice" Jacob said and they all burst out laughing, I felt sick all of a sudden.

"You guys stop it" Diggy said.

"Seriously that girl needs to loosen up, it’s not like one drink is going to kill her, she's acting like a Virgin Mary" shanice replied. I can't believe I'm hearing this. Jacob scoffed.

"You’re the one that decided to bring her"

"But it isn't my fault, if she's acting like miss goody two shoes" Shanice jumped off the booth and she turned her head and looked in my direction. Shaking my head at her, I turned on my heels and walked towards the toilets.

"Alisa wait" I could hear her running after me. I entered one of the stalls and locked it before she could catch up with me.

"Alisa, I’m sorry I didn't mean it, please just come out" she started banging on the door; I pulled down the cover of the toilet and sat down.

"Please I didn't mean what I said, I was joking, God you take things too seriously" At that moment I had had it. I think it was time I showed her, opened the stall I pulled up my dress, revealing my stomach. I heard her gasp.