chapter 7

Everywhere we go we feel like we're strangers
On the other hand it makes us feel major
If they never knew then maybe they'll name ya
Don't let 'em change ya

 I sang along as Angel blasted through my iPod. Adam had taken me sightseeing yesterday as well as shopping and I loved it. From the big Ben to the real Buckingham palace, London eye, the museum. It was truly amazing and on the way home we had popped into an apple store and he got me an iPhone.

"Miss Darius, Mr Williams we have arrived at the Quenn Victoria." Jahl got my bags out the boot, the school was massive. It was Sunday morning and we had left home just over an hour ago. Jacob was already making his way in and didn't turn to look back.

"Jahl what’s the deal with Jacob?"

"Miss Darius, Jacob lost his father a while ago and hates the fact his mom got married again. But he has grown to love your father and Mr Darius Jr but it’s hard to accept another person into your life again after such loss." Jeez I felt bad about what I said to him, I'll try to be nicer to him but I am not promising anything. 

"Alisa Darius, I presume." turned around to see a tough and Hench looking woman wearing thick black glasses and a grey suit, with her hair tightly packed on the top of her head.

"I am Mrs Cousins, Principal of the school, please follow me" I followed her into entering the huge doors, there were students milling about. I stared at the ancient decors, from the chandeliers to paintings on the wall. This school was something. Then we walked into a room which I was guessing was her office and she sat behind the desk. Mrs Cousins motioned for me to sit down.

"Welcome to Queen Victoria Boarding School, this is your introduction pack, I expect you to have grasped it by next week. Your timetable is there including your room number. Any trouble will result in serious consequences and if you have any enquiry please speak to me or your dorm mistress." she smiled and I made my way out. First things I saw was an arrow, pointing left showing the way to the girl’s dorm.

"E19" Great this school was massive and they expect me to fine E19 all by myself. Then I realised the rooms where all in order. A, B, C, D, E and so on. The E's was on the third floor. Grabbing my bags I climbed up the stairs to the third floor and made my way to E19. I walked in to find two girls one with lively red hair and the other with long brunette hair sitting on the bed, they both gave me a filthy look as I pushed my bag through.

"Oh, who’s this?"

"I think it’s that girl Mrs Cousins was talking about." they both giggled.

"I'll leave you to it" the red haired girl said and left. I propped myself on the other bed in the room.

"Excuse me, that’s my bed" Turning around to look at the brunette who was scowling, trying to stare me down.

"Then what were you doing on the other bed then?" I snapped back, giving her a dirty look. She looked shock, I bet she thought I was one of those roomies who was quiet and never said anything. Hell no, my mum taught me to always stick up for myself.

"What? Haven’t got anything better to say? Good."

"Who you talking to like that American girl, because you better watch your mouth” I lifted one eyebrow.

"Is that meant to be a diss? Seriously?” I scoffed “And you better not start threatening me, because Regina George or whoever you are, I really couldn't give two shits. Talk to me like a lowlife, I’ll treat you like an animal, so that means mess with me and I will fuck-you-up. youknowwhatimean." she continued staring at me, I waved her out of my face and settled down in the bed. I heard the door slam but I couldn't careless as I drifted off to sleep.

DANIEL "DIGGY" JAMES POV

if you wanna scream louderf you wanna scream, yeah
Let me know and I'll take you there
Get you going like
Ah-ooh baby baby ooh baby baby....

 Waking up as Usher blasted through my iPhone. It was 6am Monday morning and school starts in two hours and a half, but me and the boys had snuck out last night and totally forgot I had to finish my history paper dued in today.

"Damn" I whispered. Lifting my head up to see Jacob sprawled on the bed, still in the clothes he wore last night. He is going to have a killer headache; God that boy drinks a lot. Swiftly I got up and headed for the showers before anyone else woke up, I needed to get this paper done I only had two paragraphs left to do. After my shower, I got dressed in my blazer and tie. "6.35" a good two hours left, I'll come back in an hour to wake Jacob.

Closing the door, I made my way to the computer room.

"Hey Diggy." Georgia waved at me, flicking her long brown hair and giving me a flirtatious grin. I waved back checking her out; the girls in this school were all beaut to the full!

"Hey G"

"there's a party in our dorm Friday night, if you and Jacob wanna check it out." She whispered in my ears as she straightened out my collar. I licked my lips, she smelt like good!

"Don’t worry we'll be there" I replied winking at her as I walked into the computer room, I switched on the computer and typed my final two paragraphs, printed it off and left. Looking at my watch, I realized it was 7:30 time to wake Jacob. Today I was going to wake him up in style.

JACOB POV

Something was tickling my nose, I brushed it away, but something tickled my nose again I turned to the other side. Then it tickled my nose again. Gradually I open my eyelid; I woke up to see Leatherface?

"ARGGGGHHHH SHIT!" I jumped out of bed and landed right on my arse. Ouch.

"hahahaha oh my god, I've never seen you jump out of bed so quick." Diggy was laughing so much; he had to sit down on the bed

"Where the hell did you get that mask?! That thing isn’t no joke" I had watched Texas chainsaw massacre not less than a week ago and that crap still haunts me. Putting my hands on my chest, I could feel my heart beating fast, no one should be woken up like that. Then my head started pounding, remembering last night’s event. I looked down to see, I was still wearing what I wore yesterday.

"Off Dagger, you know that boy is a full on Goth, he has every scary shit on this planet. Come on man, it’s nearly eight. school starts in just over thirty minutes. I'll go get us breakfast" I nodded cuffing Diggy as he left. Grabbing my towel, I made my way to the bathroom, pushing the little year 8's out of the way. I can't be late; Mr schmidt will have my head for his breakfast, that’s one teacher you don't want to mess with. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Most of next chapter will be from diggy's point of view, with Alisa coming in a little bit.