Chapter 24

Four year later.

"Teenager sensation Diggy James aka by his stage name Diggy Simmons seems to be making it big in the USA. Please welcome Mr Diggy Simmons." the audience clapped as I smiled at the TV.

"So new album, you said all the songs on there are all about your life experience but the one we are most intrigued about is MAKE YOU MINE. Most of the female population are going CRAZY for it." the audience wooed again. I was in the social area at University I was attending watching BET on the big screen, hardly anyone was paying attention but me.

"Yes it's about a girl, my first love. She was everything to me. I wouldn't be where I am at if it wasn't for her." They clapped again.

"I think one thing we are dying to know is about the rumours. Everyone saying the girl is this celebrity this that and the other." he chuckled and I laughed along with him. Celebrity?

"All I'm gonna say is when the time comes, me and my future wife made a pact we will meet soon. I know she's the girl of my dreams." the news is going to be going crazy on the wife bit. It made my heart melt.

"... all the words in that song are true. She had coming in extra fly coming in late. As you know I went to boarding school in England. So I didn't expect to meet my love there. "

“Wow Diggy, you are a real gentleman. What attracted you to her?" bow wow asked.

"It was her attitude. I'm not gonna lie. Back then I was shy and mysterious. My ego can put you to shame. She knocked me down a peg or two. Told me I wasn't all that. Mostly it was her smile." Bow wow chuckled.

"One final question, do you think she's watching this right now, if so what message do you want to give her?" he winked.

"After all these years. It's still and will always be you." the audience awed. I turned off BET and matched to my next class with new confidence and happiness. He still feels the same way. I know he is making it big in America with his father Rev Run.

I remember clear as day when he told me to go with him, but I had dreams and hopes I wanted to pursue. I was so glad that he understood. It made it less hard to watch him go. As soon as college was over and we were both eighteen, his father had asked him prior to move with him.

They were still had gaps in their relationship but it got better somehow. It put my mind at ease that he and JoJo now had a family that accepted regardless of the fact they weren't Justine’s. I even watched Rev Run on TV when Uni wasn’t taking a toll on my social life. It made me smile watching him bond with the whole family.

Even after we returned to school and Diggy was still getting over that traumatic beating, I felt at ease, knowing everything happens for a reason. Even if Georgia and Katie did continue to try on failed attempt to steal Diggy from me and ruin my life. But since Jacob and I became friends it made their task just as hard.

"What are you thinking about?" Jamie asked me as she took a sit next to me in literature. It was the final lesson and we were all chilling and talking about the finals we had last week.

"Just what happens after graduation, I mean exams are over and in a month’s time hopefully it's graduation." she nudged me.

"You are one of the smartest people I know, you will pass. I promise you that. Beside the point I keep telling you, you need to hook me up with that gorgeous brother of yours." I rolled my eyes as Jacob walked over to us and sat down. He gave Jamie a heads up and kissed me on the cheek.

"How have you been Lis, do you want to go to the cinema tonight with me and Shanice?" I shook my head, the mental images of Shanice and Jacob going at it on my bed still haunted me.