chapter 4

I have dedicated this chapter to xprincess777 becuase she was the first, to comment and read my story. Thanks

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My mum was sitting in the waiting area with my uncle James comforting her, she looked up and I could see pain in her eyes.

"Mum...."

"Where you been? Uh. I've been worried sick!" she couldn't get her words out properly, I knew she was struggling. 

"Calm down Zara please... you know what, I'll go get a cup of hot chocolate for all of us." he said as he stood up, letting me sit down next to mom.

"I'm sorry mum what happened?" by now I had started to cry. It just felt so surreal; I put my arms around her and waited for her to tell me.

"Well I don't know, all I know is someone came knocking on the door, this afternoon, when I opened it was little Joe telling me Jaheim had been shot. I didn't know...I just...I couldn-

"Shhh mum its ok, he's going to be alright." we were both crying so hard, I could feel my top getting soaked from wiping my face so much.

"Excuse me Ms. Jacob" We both shot up to see the doctor staring at us, I tried to read his facial expression to see what he had to say, but it was quite hard to. I prepared myself for the bad news. 

"Jaheim is alright."

"Oh thank God" we both said in unison as my mum hugged me. By now my uncle James had arrived to hear the verdict. He gave us our drink and was listening attentively as us.

"The gun shot was to his stomach, but we managed to get the bullet out and luckily it didn't hit any major organs. He did lose a little bit of blood, but nothing we can't fix and he is in stable condition right now. You can go in and see him."

"When can he come home...? I mean" I quickly remember about what last night and I could feel myself getting angry again. Her son just got shot and that’s all she cares about?!

"in a day or two, but he'll need plenty of rest." the doctor said as he walked off.

"Mum about-"

"Excuse Ms. Jacob" we turned around to see two policemen waiting. “I am PC Wallace and this is PC Dean. I have got some good news.”

"Yes what it is?"

“We have the culprit who shot your son; in fact he is in questioning as we speak. Unfortunately he is claiming he is innocent. However we have one or two witnesses who have given their statement that will be used against him in court.

"Who? Who shot my brother?" I clenched my fist.

"Juki Taylor"

HELL NO.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

I guess most of you were expecting that lol