chapter 2

what do you think? read and give suggestion. Thanks

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *I sit alone in my four cornered room staring at candles

Gettin hot tryin to handle, this hand that's been dealt to me

I don't need, especially in this world overwhelmed with greed

See we cut from a different tree....*

"CELL 3o your free to go!" as the cell door opened for me to leave. As soon as I arrived at the station, I had been questioned by a mean looking idiot, trying to play bad cop. Seriously haven't they learnt that a kid like me has seen too many things to be scared of little things like this. The police who goes by the name peters asked me question: "why were you there? what did you see?"

Of course, I couldn't answer, not wanting to be found dead with a bullet through my head. so I played dumb, truthfully I had seen some of what happened but couldn't be hundred percent sure, but any information was still grassing, and I couldn't do that. Slowly walking out, I clocked my mum sitting on a bench: her dark brown hair packed with a bobble on top of her head and bags under her dark brown eyes, I looked away, hating seeing her like that. she hugged me as we walked out the police station.

I guess she must have been worried, after sending me to the shop to get some milk for my brother Jaheim, only not to come back, but get arrested as well.

"I told them it was crazy, you robbed the liquor store. But they didn't believe me, but since you put that receipt in your pocket and after they found it when they were searching you, they saw the times didn't add up because you couldn't have robbed it!" she said as her voice filled the whole car, I could tell she was tired, having worked all day. All she asked me to do was go buy milk from the store and I screwed that up as well. WTF is wrong with me?

Running straight to my room, I threw myself on the bed, but after about two hours of laying there,  I couldn't sleep. So I tiptoed downstairs, but started hearing voices, so decided to prop myself on the stairs and look through the banister. I could see my mum walking round the living room with the phone to her ear.

"No YOU listen to me, I'm scared, not only for her, but for both of them." Taken aback I realized things hasn't always been easy for my mum.

"Please, I don't care if there is a time difference and you're sleeping. This isn't about me, its about them and I know I shouldn't have called you out of the blue after 10 years but what do you expect me to do. I am worried and you should be too" slight pause "I want them to come and live with you, they will get a better life there, its too dangerous here."

"NO" my mum hissed loudly "Alisa got arrested today, second time in six months. Please I have never asked you for help before and if you care about them, then you better do something about this" slight pause "fine. buy the plane ticket for next week. I want them out of here as soon as possible."

Clenching my fist, I walked upstairs, feeling hot tears streaming down my face as I cried myself to sleep. I though she loved us. I guess I was wrong. Tomorrow I'm leaving, packing my bags and never coming back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Im guessing those who read the content will know who the person Alisa's mum was talking to on the phone.

*Ja Rule- Pain is Love that is the lyrics at the start.