chapter 20

before reading can you check out my new story virgin slut please...yeh I know the title is contradicting. but please go and read the intro! leave comment to let me know what you think on whether I should continue witht the story or not.

Diggy POV

Half term! My brother came to pick me up from school earlier and we were sat in a cafe across the street from our house.

"So who was that girl that you were all over back at school, you two were clothes fucking. If she can kiss like that, wonder what else she could do." my brother joked, laughing like the idiot he is.

"Whatever bro. so what did you want to talk to me about?" his face grew all serious and he continuously tapped his feet on the table leg.

"You’re not gonna like this Diggy, but he's back" my mind tried to replay what he said, I knew who he meant by 'he'

"What do you mean he's back?" the waiter brought our food, but I pushed mine away: I’d just lost my appetite.

"Yes in fact he is in that apartment right now waiting for us" my brother pointed towards our home and I banged my fist on the table which got us a look from the next table.

"What the hell JoJo, he should be in jail, rotting for what he did to us and mom, and he is back in our home. What are we going to do?" JoJo shrugged his shoulders and I was clenching my fist so much, my nails were digging into my palms.

"I got a job at Ferrari as junior manager, if I save up all the money within a month I could find us a small apartment away from him or...or we could get in contact with dad" I congratulated him on his new job and secretly thanked dad because the fact he pays for our school fees means we are able to go to a prestigious school like QVBA, which reflects well when we want to apply for a job.

"No way JoJo, don't forget we are his mistakes, we aren't part of his family and mom did a good job of protecting us from him, yes he does little things for us like sending us birthday presents, school fees but that its nothing else. He knows where to find us when he needs us" JoJo paid the waiter and stood up.

"Come on Diggy, let’s go face the music" I sighed and followed my brother.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

We entered the house and instantly we heard music blasting in the living room. Our stepfather was sprawled out on the sofa with a can of beer and cigarette in his hands. Wow he hasn’t been out less than a day and he's resulted back to his old ways.

"Hey my favourite boys" he stubbed his cigarette and stood up to hug me, thinking I was still the same naive little boy I was, when my mother was alive.

"Don’t fucking touch me." he looked at me in shock before he burst out laughing.

"Little Daniel finally grew some balls, is that it? How come you didn't do that when I was beating your mama and fucking her against her will" JoJo punched him square in the face and he fell to the floor.

"Don’t even talk about her like that, she was ten times the man you ever were" he laughed, that pissed me right off and I wanted to kill him,

"You see boys; I'm not going anywhere, until I choose to leave. You little fuckers have to obey my rules and I know you wouldn’t disobey it coz I know you have nowhere to go!" the fool had us where he wanted us. At that moment I felt like getting in touch with dad and wipe the smile of his face but I knew I had one week before going back to school, JoJo was the one I felt pity for.

Our stepfather was an asshole, he would beat our mum till she practically couldn't walk and raped her countless of times. Me and JoJo even tried sticking up for her, but he was too strong which ended up with us getting whooped along with her. He would go for days and then return later asking for forgiveness, saying he would never do it again. My mom always took him back because she was scared of him. We tried to persuade her to get help, but she didn't have the courage to. We told her he would be the death of her and we were right.

He came home high one night shouting in her face, making her feel shit like he always does. He pushed her so hard she slipped and banged her head on the corner of the kitchen table within 10 minutes she was gone. He tried to cover it up, but luckily our neighbours heard the shouting and called the police. As he tried to move her body they found him there. He pleaded not guilty and was charged with manslaughter after feeding the police a bullshit story. He got 7 years in prison, but I’m guessing he got out on good 'behaviour'

"Whatever" JoJo said as he walked towards our room. Damn I was so furious, picking up the iPhone dad bought me earlier this year for my birthday, I called Alisa to see where she at. She picked up on the second ring.

"Hey beautiful" she sounded cheerful, compared to my shitty mood, but I tried not to show it.

"Hey, you home yet?"

"Yes I am, are you ok?" she could tell something was up, but I wasn't about to tell her.

"I’m cool, just thinking about you and how I want to kiss you right now" she giggled and sent me a kiss over the phone

"So when do I get to meet this brother of yours?"

"Soon, he wants to meet you as well" I replied.

"Is that him in the background let me speak to him." I passed the phone to JoJo and he winked at me. He chatted with her for a good five minutes, and then started saying all this erotic shit.

"Hey hey, that's my girl man, that ain't cool" I snatched my phone off him.

"Hello"

"Dude she dropped the phone, she says she had to go, but will speak to you later. I was only joking with you" JoJo laughed "your face, boy were you jealous" I punched my brother playfully.

"I'm going out tonight, you gonna be alright on your own?" I nodded, I wasn't little defenceless Daniel anymore but in my mind somewhere I was still afraid. That fool could go all crazy and beat me up in my sleep. He used to do shit like that to me and JoJo all the time.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

JoJo had just gone out, and I was about to go to sleep, when my stepfather staggered in, tipsy.

"Get outta of bed, you little fucker and come fight me. You think you tough now uh?" he ran towards me and I leaped out of bed. He punched me in the eye and was about to go in for a second time, but I was smart enough to dodge him and kicked him in his stomach. It took him by surprise.

"I was right little Daniel, finally grew some balls." he lunged at me again but my fist connected with his face. I heard the crunch sound and knew I broke his nose. He fell to the floor, screaming in pain, but I was too angry to care. I kicked him twice more before throwing him out of my room. Dragging myself to bed, I laid there in the dark, wide awake. My stepfather was crazy; I had to stay on alert. But it also made me realise something, me and JoJo have to leave soon unless he’ll kill us like our mother.