Chapter VI : Finally, nothing changed..?

___________________________________

All of sudden, darkness. Darkness everywhere coldly envelopping me. Taking me away from the place I was standing before.
Wind.
A strong wind rush into my ears.
My weak body is now falling.
I don't even know if it's slow or fast, am I even still conscious ? My eyes won't open. I feel so... weak.

Eventually, something warm and strong catches me.
Is that a dream ?
It has to be one I guess.
After living for weeks in a sort-of magical world, I feel like I lost a lot of myself.
I still can't regain consciousness, the only thing I can do is...
Hearing voices through my dream, feeling someone carrying me preciously to a place. Yeah. I guess it's Kacchan. Kacchan... The King.
I take a weak but deep breath, feeling on my skin some cold fabrics and weirds sounds... But I feel it, I faint.

When I open my eyes, slowly, I feel like...I recognize the ceiling. Is it another dream of me coming back to Yuei...? I bite my lips, holding some tears back.
Blinking slowly, I turn my head and meet Recovery Girl's back. She turns around and come at me right away. My throat burns.
- How do you feel ? You have done a very big trip, my boy.
I open my mouth and the only thing I can do is whispering in despair.
- Is it....real ? Am I...?
- Yes, you are back at Yuei, don't worry anymore. You are safe now.
Suddenly whining despite myself, I start to cry. Deeply relieved to know that. I am finally back. I am.

I'm home.

A whole day passed by. Recovery Girl and Aizawa-sensei explained to me everything they got to know so far. And also, everything happened while I was away. I'm thankful for that.
Obviously I'm kind of upset I wasn't able to meet my version from the other world but this is how it is I guess.
After a whole check-up of my condition and some rest, Aizawa-sensei has taken me to the dorms. Out there, I'm welcoming by a lot of hugs from my dear classmates and friends. And, suddenly, I feel really relieved to be back.
Hugging them.
Talking to them.
Eating with them.
What can I say ? I am so grateful and so I even cried a few times despites myself. But... Too early I got tired and left to go to my room.
Nothing has really changed there I guess. I walk slowly in the silent bedroom and let myself fall onto the bed. I want to call my mom. But they told that she isn't aware of what happened. Good thing in fact. I don't want her to be horrified by this story. I look around and slowly fall asleep for a few hours.

I wake up in a hurry by hearing my phone. A message...? I slowly get up, shaking and grab it. I forgot how it was to have one...
...
Kacchan...?
That's right. At the dorms he left almost right away. So alike him. I chuckle and click on the notification to read that he asks me if I am awake.
It's... half past three. Well. I give him a call and hear him picking up but not speaking at all. I swallow hardly.
- ... I'm awake Kacchan, do you need something ?
He doesn't answer.
- Kacchan...?
Again. I sit down and hear him moving.
- Come to Beta.
On that he hangs up. I look at my phone and sigh. Is it really the time for-...
No wait.
Yes. It's totally the time for that. I stand and leave by my window silently.

At Beta.
I'm in front of Kacchan, waiting. He clinches his fists and I do the same, taking a deep breath.
Right now. I feel it down my spine. I want to talk to him. I want to hug him. I was so far away and I lived some things. But he won't allow me to speak yet, right ?
What he really wants.
What we really need right now is-...

We start to fight. Like always, with all of our feelings painting our skins. We hit. Again. Again. Again.
He is testing me. Kacchan is testing me and everything I can still do. But that's not all, he is frustrated. Why ?
He is angry. Why ?
He is lost. Why ?
Kacchan hits me hard again and again. But finally I'm able to take some distance.

High in the sky, I can see it.
Him, coming at me with his explosions.
The difference between a few weeks and now is what I lived in the other world.
Don't think you can still use me as punching-ball Kacchan, because- Because I also have so many things to tell you. So many feelings to give you.

Between sky and earth, we are ready to meet each other.
No, Kacchan. I won't let you attack me first.
By using air pressure and all the speed I was holding, I can dodge his attack, and, by taking advantage of his confusion, I grab his hands. I grab them tightly with mine.
I link our hands and fingers.
- What do you expect Kacchan ??! Don't even think about using your explosions, I won't move an inch !!!
And then, I take advantage of the second of surprise he has to project my own feet above our heads, obliging my body to follow.
From the deepest place of my throat, I scream and throw Kacchan as far and hardly as I can to the ground.
- rrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Under the pressure and the choc I see his body meeting the ground fiercely and curtly in a huge sound. I take a deep breath. Not yet. Not enough.
I rush myself to him while he uses his right hand to disrupts me with his explosions. It's okay. I go through them, determinate to let him take every single one of my feelings.
- It's no use Kacchan !!
I speed up until I make it safely to the ground, one foot beside each side of his torso. I don't feel anything with the adrenaline. Only this frustration still burning inside me.
In a second, Kacchan moves his hand straight to my face but I push it away abruptly and fall to my kness on his arms. He can't move and his face has a complex expression. My left hand goes to his jaw and firmly hold it. My quirk is still on. One faux pas and I break his jaw.
I see Kacchan trying to move his arm to attack me again with some explosion. But I only sigh to stare at him without moving.
He seems to hesitate to attack me now.
Time suspended.
I finally feel them, those burning tears rolling down my cheeks, it hurts. It burns.
I suddenly hear his voice. I hear trying to articulate.
- What are you whining for shitty nerd ?? I can still fight, I will d-
- I know.
I whisper, desactivating my quirk. The pressure on his body should be easier to handle but he keeps looking at me, sceptical. I slowly sit down his torso.
- Oi.
- ...
- Oi. Deku.
I look away.
- OI. Look at me shitty nerd.
I let out a little sigh before looking at him again. Both of our expressions are complex now.
- ... What I lived in the other world was exausting, Kacchan. I'm not even sure if I am really back at Yuei. Am I really...? I feel lost. What if I wake up and I'm still not here. I'm so exausted.
I allow myself to lay down Kacchan, sniffing and holding some tears. Help me Kacchan.

Save me, Kacchan.

___________________________________
Well well well, it was a shitty big Hiatus we got there ahahaha.
I'm sorry for that. Please accept my apologies.
I changed again the cover and I'll have to correct everyyyyy single chapter. But honestly I don't have the time for yet, so if someone wants to do it, I'll be grateful ! Please send me a message about it.

Anyway. We are almost at the end of Part II. How does it feel ? Did I improved at writing in english ? I really hope so !!
Also.
Please make your path in my socials medias where I post DekuBakuDeku's art ! (@/yell0wliver on INSTAGRAM, @/shin-to-twinstars on TUMBLR and @/_shintantan on TWITTER)

I also hold a DTiYS on INSTAGRAM ! Feel free to join it ♥

Next time on Criss-crossing - Part II : Emerald, chapter VII : Cloudy desire becoming true.

/!\ NEXT CHAPTER IS ALMOST FULL NSFW READ THE NOTE ON TOP OF CHAPTER /!\