Chapter VI : Unfair feeling.

___________________________________

Kacchan and I didn't talk at all for a whole week. Why ? Because, I'm still mad at him. So I decided to avoid him everytime I can. I don't even thank him when he gives me some copy in class. I know that maybe this doesn't affect him. But... Maybe it does. Kacchan and I were almost closer than even before the Great King's arriving. I guess... We will see.

Also, Kacchan now sit beside me in his own chair.

I would lie if I don't tell that I'm a little relieved by that. Like, playing the sandwich wasn't really fun at all...
So now we do that and Kacchan being a Kacchan, he is listening and taking note about all we learn in class.
I also give reports everyday at Aizawa-sensei. Nothing give us a proof that this Kacchan is a villain or something... Neither we have a proof that he is really from another universe.
...
Except me.
I keep having those dreams everytime Kacchan starts to read me the grimoire and at the morning, I always remember everything. I still can't ask if it's some memories or just my imagination. I know that just by asking to see his chest I could be able to know but...
Oh, and I don't talk to Aizawa-sensei about those dreams just because of what happens in them.
Like...huh... Well, I know that I should talk to Aizawa-sensei about it. But, there is a lot of... huh, lovers stuff in them...?
It also became almost usual for me to wake-up with...another thing up in my pants.
I really want to say that it's just a misunderstanding but... Deep down my body, there is this feeling hugging my heart.
The more I learn about Kacchan and his world, the more I start to want to keep him beside me.
After all, we are sleeping, eating, staying together for a whole week.
The kind of relation I always wanted with Kacchan just start to happening with...Kacchan. And, I want to...enjoy it a little more ?

To be honest, I even start to want to answer to Kacchan. ... The k-k-kissing stuff and all...
That's why I asked him to go for a walk or something to leave me alone for a few hours.
- I really need to think about all of this... that's...unhealthy.
I gulp.
Sitting down my bed, looking at my knees, I just let out a big sigh.
- Why am I acting like this...? Avoiding Kacchan, wanting to stay with the other one... I...
It's almost like I-...
- ...almost like I...
...
...
Suddenly embarrassed, I make a face full of puzzled feelings and bite my lips. My ears are warming, just like my whole body does.
...
Yes.
I know.
The truth is that because of everything, I just start to fall for this really mature, strong, gentle, ... Kacchan.
I almost start to cry of the evidence.
- What should I do know...? I can't just keep this feeling...
So I decide that I'll send back as soon as possible this Kacchan in his own universe. To rejoin his own family and partner. It's okay. I need to do that.
And then... All of those feelings will just...disappear...right...?
A tear burns my cheek, falling down the back of my hand. And then, another one. It's okay. It's okay. I keep telling me that. I can't fall for him. I just can't...
Right then, the door opens wide, and I jump despite myself. Try to wipe away my tears but that's too late, Kacchan is here, hands cupping my face, watching deep in my eyes.
- Why are you crying, Izuku ? You sent me for a walk, I'm not disappearing from your sight.
...
His sentence is like a bomb. Why it seems like he feels some parts of what I was fee-...
...
...
No way.
It can't be because we are somehow linked. Not because there is two Kacchans and two me. I can't believe it. I don't want too. Please. Don't Let me believe in any of this.
- I- ... I...?
- What is it ? What are you afraid of ?
- N-nothing..
- No lie we said.
I gulp, and search an escape.
- I-it's because...
I bite my lips, and look straight at him in the eyes, breathing in.
- ... Nevermind Kacchan, everything is alright. I just wake-up from a bad dream but I don't remember anything from it... see ? I'm smiling and all, I'm okay !!
Then I smile. Lying to him for my own sake.
- ... You should have told me that you were exausted...
Kacchan grabs me to push me down the bed, but I try to convince him otherwise.
- Stop acting like a baby, Izuku !!
I blush despite myself and then we hear someone clearing his throat. I stand up rigth away and meet Tokoyami-kun's gaze.
- A-ah T-Tokoyami-kun-
- Sorry for disturbing, everyone is talking about watching a movie together after dinner. Are you in ?
- Huuuh...
I give a look at Kacchan.
- What is a movie ? Is that some battle or something ? I'm in. Let's go Izuku.
He grabs me by the hand and I can't even say a word that we are dinning with everyone until we are sitting down the sofa.
... Please, let me go to my room.
I'm sitting between Kacchan and...Kacchan.
You've got to kill me right now.
The Great King has his arm around my shoulders and keeps sending some murdering's gaze at Kacchan who is just...avoid him.
...
WHAT WITH THIS PLOT AGAIN ?? WHY AM I PLAYING THE SANDWICH ???
Then, I notice that Ashido-san and Kaminari-kun are trying to hide their laughs.
...
There you are, culprits !!!