Chapter I : And... The story continue !

___________________________________

Okay. Calm down Katsuki. It's a dream. A fucking dream. IT HAS TO BE.
There is NO WAY the shitty nerd could have switched his place with this one. I gulp, looking at the one in front of me.
He suddenly starts to frown his eyebrows. I stay on my positions ready to fight if needeed.
- ... You... aren't my Kacchan.
My eyes opens wide, how did he knows right away while the other me...???
I open my mouth to answer.
But he starts to look around. And then me again.
- ... Did I made such a mistake and open a weird portal to another dimension ??
- H-how did you know I wasn't... you know.
I try to not blush. I can't definitely say anything about their weird relation.
- I don't know, I just feel it. We... At this time, we don't share the same bond that I share with Kacchan. And... Well, you are more tiny and less... muscular. The shape of your voice is a little higher like when we were younger and... You... make some weird explosions with your hands ??
- ...
I lick my lips nervously. He sighs.
- Where am I...?
- You are at Yuei. In a school, the «Kacchan» you search after were here for two months.
- OOOH !! Aizawa-san !! Heh...?
- We don't know why but apparently Midoriya opened a way from both of our universes and then everything happened.
- You mean there is another me here ???
He suddenly starts to get excited and all.
- Well... Not anymore apparently.
His expression turn pale.
- Apparently, you switched your places.
- Heeeh...? So-
- Yes. Your «Kacchan» already goes back to your own universe.
- Aaaaah... Dammit. What a misfortune.
He crosses his arms and start to think.
- ... I guess I have to redo the whole thing...
- Deku-kun...?
- Yes ? Oh !! Uraraka-san ?!! And, Iida-kun ? Todoroki-kun ? Yaoyorozu-san too ?? And.. Wait, is it really a parallel universe or something ???
- Guess it does !
Round face is giggling.
- Bakugou-san doesn't really talked about your universe, will you do it ??
- Oh of course !! I would be so glad !!
He turns around and grab my arm to putting me right in front of him.
- In my universe, Kacchan and I are soulmate !!
- Wait wha- ???
I look at him with some confusion.
- We are about to getting married too. But I was away sometime to do... some research...
I see him blushing. .... OI OI OI. RESEARCH ABOUT WHAT ????
- Anyway !! You Uraraka-san you are a really great witch and my best friend !! As Iida-kun, my best friend and a really strong knight you know ?? Oh. And you two are such a cute couple !
He giggles and I look weird at the two who are blushing as hell. I make a face. Them ? Together ? How ??
- But that's not all !! Yaoyorozu-san you are the knight protecting the prince Todoroki-kun ! And you are really one of the strongest person I ever met !! And... hm oh, yeah, Todoroki-kun you started to date Inasa-kun last year too !! It wasn't a shock for me because look at Kacchan and I, we were fighting aaaaall the time too !! Aha !
- Wait- what did you-...?
Half'n'half bastard seems to be confused, who even is Inasa ?? I push Deku a little, can't he stop being all stucked to me like that ???
I sigh.
He continues to talk for a while, explaining stupid stuff we don't care about. I finally escape and go to Aizawa-sensei, my hands in my pocket.
- ... Do something sensei.
- ... Yes, yes.
He sighs and go to Deku.
- Excuse-me...
- Oh sorry !!! Did I interrupt something ??? I talk so much, but I'm so glad to be here, it's like something all new and-
- Yeah, hm. I'll take some time to explain you everything we already knows but before that, I have a lesson to finish.
- Oh yeah sorry, I'll sit on a corner then !!
Look at this little puppy. Pfff.

We finally did the whole lesson while Aizawa-sensei was explaining to Deku everything happened the two last months. I can't stop looking at them.
- Bakugou !
I turn my gaze. Shitty hair.
- Don't be so nervous, Midoriya will be alright with the other you !
- HAH ?!
- Oh, maybe you already fell for this Midoriya ??
- HAAAAAAAH ???
I grab my... fucking stupid friend by the collar and look at him right in the eyes.
- AS IF !! DEKU IS STILL DEKU, BIG OR LITTLE HE IS STILL THIS SHITTY NERD !!
Shitty hair is giggling, not impressed by me. Pfff... Why am I friend with him again...?
- Sorry sorry, but since they are Soulmates then maybe you and Midoriya are too...?
I let him go, and struggle with my own thoughts. How is that even possible...? This shitty nerd never explained anything to me afterall. He were able to tell me almost everything about his quirk even if All Might were against it and now... Why when it concerns me directly he remained....quiet.
I clinch my fist and look at my feet.
I'm upset. I'm really upset right now. For sure he knew a lot of things about their relationship but... Why didn't he talked to me about it ?
I look again at the big Deku. I'll make him talk.

At the end of the lesson,
Aizawa-sensei asked me to show him the dorm. I would've complain if I doesn't wanted to ask him about the soulmate stuff.

I look at him.
- ... Let's go shitty nerd.
And I don't wait for him. Anyway, with his big legs he follows me at his ease. ... KJGHFTYGJHK. AAAAAAAAAH.
I slap his hand violently.
- Don't try to take my hand !!! I'm not your fiancé !!!
I put my hands in my pockets. He giggles.
- Sorry, you are just so cute, I can't handle it !
- I'll kill you if you say something like that once more !!!!!
I sigh.

At the dorm, I show him around. The living room of course, the kitchen and all and... the stairs to go at his room. I could've show him the elevator but no. I don't want to explain this to this shitty nerd.
In front of the room, I try to open.
It's locked.
- ... Shhhhhiiiit. Fuck. I HATE YOUUUUU RAAAAAAH...
I hit my head against the door. This SHITTY NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Upset, I sigh.
- You'll wait in the living room while I'll go search the keys.
- Why not in your room ? Or I can accompany you~
- ... NAH.

Shitty nerd didn't complained much and around half an hour we are back in front of Deku's door.
- Don't be shocked by his ugly room.
We enter and... Like I thought, there is All Might's merch everywhere. I sigh.
- This Deku's room. You'll stay here.
No answer.
- Oi !
I look at him and see him watching at some old book. ... I heard something about that the past two months, no...?
- That grimoire... I feel like I haven't seen it in eternity. Why does he seems so old...?
- Huh ? What do you mean ??
- It's a grimoire about Bakugou's clan and story.
I approach while he opens it and see a painting who looks like me.
- Is that...?
- ... Kacchan. Katsuki Bakugou, the future king yes. Handsome right ?
He giggles, I won't say stuff like I'm handsome or anything wtf.
He turns the pages and I find one where he is here too.
...
I grab big Deku's arm and ask him directly.
- ... Tell me everything. I want to know everything.

___________________________________
You asked for it, there we go xD...

Welcome into the second part of the story of fantasy!deku and real!Kacchan !! Where are fantasy!Kacchan and real!Deku ?? WHO KNOWS !!! (no you already know lmao)
That's all for the chapter I !! 8D Kacchan is really really REALLY upset hahaha, what can happens now ?? Discover it soon~

Next time on Criss-crossing - Part II : Emerald, chapter II : Wonder Duo.