Chapter VII : Cloudy desire becoming true.

TRIGGER WARNING : This whole chapter contain sex scenes. If you don't want to read it, don't worry, I'll put a sfw summary of what happened on the top of the next chapter ♥ Also, in my country sex relation are legit at the age of 15, here they have 16-17 so it's not against the laws. Don't freak out ! Enjoy uwu)9

Chapter VII : Cloudy desire becoming true.

___________________________________

A few weeks after Deku came back and so, after our fight, he suddenly came at my room.

Knocking at my door right before I was going to bed. After I opened the door and saw him, I tried to close the door again. No shit. I don't want to talk to him right before sleeping.

But obviously that shitty nerd putted his foot before I could do anything. I sighed.

And so, here we are, facing each other. Him, with this strange, dark, serious expression. And me, trying to close the fucking door.

- ...Oi!

Deku pushes the door and enter in my room. A little surprised, I take a few steps backward. I see him closing the door, and locking it while looking at me right in the eyes. ... What with his expression anyway ?! I swallow hardly, confused.

- ...Oi wha-

Then, putting a hand on my chest, I feel my heart beating a little faster. Deku starts to pushes me, forcing me to go backward against my will. Is he using his quirk ?!? THAT BASTARD !!!

I gulp before he pushes me harder. Enough to make me fall onto my bed. Troubled, I glare at him.

- Oi Deku, what's your fucking problem !?!?

- ...

But he don't answer. It's frustrating. I grit my teeth and clinch my fists seeing him climbing on the bed and sitting between my legs. I look at him again, afraid to understand what he wants. I gulp and shake a little.

- ...Kacchan...

His voice, more deep than ever, give me a weird shiver. I see Deku approaching his face from my belly and starting to kiss it. I look at him, confused.

Wait. After being with the other me for so long maybe they really had... so Deku...

My heart pounds faster when I feel his lips against my shirtless breast and his hand between my legs.

I can't believe it, this fucker !!!

I try to breathe camly but it's fucking difficult, my body is already reacting af. Fuck off really.

I close my eyes, gritting my teeth. Fuck. It's Deku, wake up Katsuki !! Don't feel so happy to feel him licking you and touching you dammit !!

Deku stops all of sudden and sits again. I weirdly look at him. ... Well, that's not so surprising Deku is still Deku anyway. I grin. Satisfied to see him being weak again. But I meet his serious look.

- ...Let me do you, Kacchan.

...

I lose my smile right away and become pale.

WAIT WHA-

- H-HAAAH?!??!

He puts his hand on my mouth with violence, his cheeks a little red.

- ...Lower your voice Kacchan, we don't know when Eijirou-kun will come back to his room.

He sighs. Starting to strokes my pants, gently, pouting.