Chapter IV : Adult's flavour.

TRIGGER WARNING : A short «sex» scene is present in this chapter. If you want to avoid it, there is a mark at the start and the end of it !
Also, for those who won't read but are afraid of what I could have write (if you plan to read the tw be careful, it's a spoiler here): there is no penetration. I don't want troublesome comment about the fact that Kacchan is younger than this Deku. I already know that thank you :')

Chapter IV : Adult's flavour.
___________________________________

Big Deku is sleeping in Deku's room. And before realising it, I'm in front of the door, hesitant.
What's wrong with me...?
After pushing him away, I'm right in front of Deku's door because of those weird dreams I keep having. Maybe I'm just sick ? Yeah. Maybe. Yeah, I might be sick that's all.
When I thought about going back to my room, I see me already being in front of a big Deku sitting on the bed, looking at me with confusion.
- Kacchan...? Are you alright ?
- ... I ...
I look around and see that I've interrupted him in his researchs. I gulp.
- ... Did I woke you up ?
- No, not at all, I was preparing some stuff for when I'll go back.
- O-oh...
- What is it Kacchan ?
I clinch my fists. Even after I took a shower I still feel weird, maybe if we... maybe like that...
I look up, right in his eyes. That's his fault afterall, he is the one who offered me to do it.
- ... Let's have sex shitty nerd.
- Huh...? You want you first time with me...?
- I'll do you. What do you think ??
He giggles and grabs my hand to make me approach.
- Yeah yeah, sorry sorry~
I climb on his thighs, my hands on his shoulders. I glare at him, gulping. ... Afterall, what can't I do it myself...? Deku already did it with the other me so...
A gentle smile on his lips, I approach my face to kiss them. But... by feeling his hands against my own thighs and back, I start to feel weird and insecure. Why ??
I grab onto him and start to shake, my heart pounding like a crazy. Why can't I do it ? Why can't I ??? How Deku were able to do it like nothing ?? It's so embarrassing and...? THE OTHER GUY HAD MY FACE ???
I curl up against him, confused. He whispers in my ears.
- It's okay, we don't have to do it if you don't feel like it, you know that Kacchan huh ?
- ... Shut up !!! I can do it !!!
- ...
Then he starts to strocke my back. Fuck. Why.........

...
I regain my senses later, in Deku's bed, with the big one at my side, gently looking at me. I frown my eyesbrows and look at him.
- You fell asleep against me Kacchan, I haven't done anything to you don't worry.
I gulp, maybe I'm still half asleep but, seeing him right now. ...
...
I lend to kiss him, one hand in the back of his neck. ... Right now, I desperately want something. He whispers against my lips.
- ... Even though I'm already an adult, you still aren't done with this desire don't you...? What should I do to help you...?
- ... Anything. And don't fuck with me, you aren't that old fucker.

TW : Start of some sex scene

Deku gently smiles against my lips before slipping his hand against my chest, until my thigh. I shake a little. But of excitation this time. He really has the same smell as him... Fuck.
I feel his hand against my pants, strocking it. I don't even had touched me that much in my life, why it's feels so weird right now ?
I already feel so feverish, feeling him putting my hair away, slipping his damn tongue in my mouth. I feel breathless, drooling despite myself. Fuck. He is really good at kissing this asshole !!!
All of sudden, I feel his hand against my penis. He pushed away my clothes. Argh. I moan despite myself against his lips. If the shitty nerd were as good as the big one is, then maybe... we could...
Shit... My mind go overboard.
His burning hand against me, his moisted tongue, ... everything makes me bend and moan. Why do have I to appreciate something like that ?
Not long after, I start to whine louder, my legs shaking awfully.
- Dek-...
- Hm~? Call me Kacchan~
- ... Fuck you... I... Huh... faster...
Did I just... ASKED HIM TO GO FASTER ??? I hate myself. And I love what he is doing. Fuck, I want more. But I shouldn't. I don't want to make him a cheater, it's already so selfish of me to asked this. I whine, even if Deku did it, I'm not like this. I-
- ... Deku~ Shiiit-...
I cry for mercy, let me finish please. This fever don't leave me, neither those shaking. I want to fucking cry. And he can't stop kissing my forehead. I lose my mind, hearing only my heart and breathe.
- Dek- ...
My eyes suddenly opens wide while I'm bitting his shoulder really hard.

TW : END

Then ... Not too long after, I lie down again and cover my face with my arms.
I hear his voice.
- ... I'm so sorry Kacchan, did I forced you a little too much ?? Are you angry ??
- Shut the fuck up Deku. I hate you.
- ... I'm sorry. I should'nt have done that to you.
- SHUT UP. STOP SAYING SORRY SORRY SORRY IT'S UPSETTING ME !!!
- ...
I sit down, shaking.
- ... I'm the one who asked for it. Blame yourself only for accepting my selfish request. I wanted to know what kind of feeling Deku could have felt by doing stuff with the other me. That's all.
- ... Yeah I know. ... Can I ask how was it ?
I look down, my ears and cheeks burning.
- AWFUL !! It was so damn awful !!
He sat too, confused.
- ... Really ...?
- ... You are good at it. I'm mad that you just had to touch me a little to makes me crazy !! You haven't even needed to do the whole thing to makes me feel like this, it creept me out !!
- ... I wouldn't have done it anyway.
I look at him, confused.
- Kacchan probably haven't done it either if he knew enough soon.
- But...
- We might me excited to be able to kiss and all a tiny version of our dear soulmate but never we would've done something like that you know ?
- Oh...
- So, if something like that happened, it would have been because Kacchan didn't recognize that it wasn't me before that.
- But then why did you-
He looks away.
- ... I wanted to touch you, it was a little selfish of me too I might admit.
- You dirty grand'pa !!
- I'm not ??? I'm just a few years older than you !
- That's not the point !! You pervert !!
- But I never asked you to touch me !!
- Glad you didn't !!
I push his face away and stand up, to leave the room. I feel enough embarrassed because of this guy. GEEZ !!!
...
Is my Deku this pervert too...? ... What kind of face could he mak-...
WAIT.
STOP.
Why my mind is full of dirty thoughts now ??? Is that why Deku were always so weird while the other me was here...?
Fuck.
That's troublesome af.

___________________________________
If R!Deku were wise, R!Kacchan isn't. Neither Fantasy!Deku ahaha. I always struggle as much as Kacchan does about how he can come at having desires like that. I don't think it was out-of-character because I really think that if he come to sex desires, it would have been confusing and all for him. I hope you liked it ♥

Next time on Criss-crossing - Part II : Emerald, chapter V : Intricate feelings.