Chapter II : Wonder Duo.

[I'm a mess, I give you a new chapter.]

Chapter II : Wonder Duo.
___________________________________

We goes and sat down the bed before he starts to speak.
- In our universe, we are called the Wonder Duo. But at first it wasn't like that between us. And none of us could ever think that one day we will be a duo of heroes, or even date and marry each other hehe... Anyway, I'll tell you everything I know, Kacchan.
He opens the book and start to explain me everything about the other me.

...
- Then... I- the other me, is a half-blood dragon ?
- Yes, that's right !
- I see.
He continues for a while, explaining me stuff and take a break before the war.
- And... after that, a war started.
- Wait wait, did we already knew each other ?
- «We» ...? Hehe, well, yeah. We met a few years ago. I were living at my mom's house and we met by chance. Our moms are great friends afterall. After that, years, I've met All Might who trained me to become a great hero.
- ... So even in other universes he still choose you...
- Hm ? Here too ?? That's great !!
- HAH ??? HOW COME ??
- Well, if we are somehow related, your Izuku and I, then, probably he had a weak body and all and were desperate to accomplish his dreams.
I gulp. Damn, even there, they seems so alike. He breathes in and his smile went soft and gentle.
- You don't have to jealous us you know, you are really strong already. I had a lot of struggle about being enough strong to stand by his side.
- Why...?
- Right now, I would say that it was because somehow I was already in love, but in the past I just wanted to be praised and as strong as Kacchan. More like... Kacchan was the one I wanted to surpass to prove to him that I can stand by his side.
I look down, listening. Why, from his mouth, everything seems more logical ?
- Anyway. We met again during the war. It was a horrible war, humans and magical creatures against monsters.
I hear him sniffing. I look up. Smile on his face, he wipes away a tear.
- During the war, All Might passed out. Leaving me, leaving the whole world alone without his greatest hero.
My heart hurts. All Might had-...
- That's how, Kacchan and I became All Might's heirs. We inherit of his sword and powers to defeat the monster's king. I cried a lot but Kacchan beat me up to wake me up ahaha. ... We weren't in the position to mourn our dead. But you know... Since we were young, inexperienced and... rivals... It was almost impossible for us to win. That's why, we take the decision to use a taboo magic.
- ... You what ??
He looks at me.
- In Kacchan's family, it exists an unique magic that can make you stronger than everyone else. Thanks to this magic, Bakugou's clan always were the strongest.
- What kind of magic it is ?
- It's the Soulmate pact. By doing this pact, I toke away the chance of Kacchan of becoming the king in order to save the world.
- Why so ?
- They have to make this pact only with their future partner. Like... Hm, you see, Bakugou's lands are governed by both of the king and the queen. They share an unique bond and power. But since I was no one to take the queen's role, I shouldn't have done this pact. But...
He looks at his kneel.
- We wanted to protect the world All Might protected for so long at all cost. So we did it. Here... I'll show you.
He starts to undress, and I blush of surprise. He shows me his breast with a mark at the place of the heart.
- This is the proof of our pact. We linked our hearts, souls and minds in order to become the strongest duo and defeat the king. ... Hehe, I won't explain to you what we did for this pact but everything went well in the end.
- Did you won ??
- Bet me we did ! Helped by every single one of our friends we made it and make peace reborn.
- What happened after that ??
- We returns to Bakugou's lands where Kacchan asked for the throne.
- But you said...
- Yes. Obviously, they refused. And Kacchan doesn't wanted to let his parents know about what we did. So I talked to him.
I see him gettin' a little darker.
- I told him to marry one of his Dragon's friends who knew about our pact. I already knew that it would've been the best choice in order to keep the peace right. But ... That day, I hurted him. Much more than I would ever think. And you know what...?
I see him shaking, tears coming at his eyes.
- He didn't even shouted at me. He just glared at me, telling me to shut up. And that he will find a way to become the king anyway. That day, I felt it you know. Without knowing it, maybe because of this pact, we were already desperately in love with each other. Our bond, our link, ... everything was already one between us.
- ... Was it really because of the pact ??
- To be honest, I don't know. We were so different, fighting all the time. Well... We weren't even able to have one talk without shouting or starting to fight before that so... I don't really know. Hmmm... My mum told me that when we were really young, we used to play together a lot. So maybe I guess, thanks to the pact we were able to finally talk again ?
He stretches his arms and smile.
- Anyway. After that, ... Well I won't tell you how we make out. It's a secret~
- Heh...
- Hehehe, just know that finally Kacchan will be the king in a few months and that we become a thing together !
- ...
- Don't look at me like that, I'm not lying ! It's not because I don't want to tell you how we finished together that I lie !
- ... I know that you don't. The other me were all day around telling «my fiancé» «my future husband» at everyone. That was so upsetting.
- OOooooh~ Are you jealous~? Ah- A deadly glare for me it is aha.
- ... I'm not jealous. Deku is just Deku anyway. A stupid shitty nerd.
I stand up and put my hands in my pockets again.
- ... I'll go back to my room now. I'll come and get you to eat.
- Heeeh...? You don't stay with me ?
- Why should I ??
- I want to.
- ... Tch. No.
- You really are the same as Kacchan were huh.
- I don't want to become like him anyway !!
- Like what ?
- All Lovey-dovey with the shitty nerd !!!
- Geez, you are being unreasonnable Kacchan. It's not so bad with me !
I blush.
- H-hah ?? How should I know something like that ???
- Well you can try if you want, I'm sure this thirsty future husband of mine went to do it with a yound version of mine before realising that it wasn't me !!
I blush even more, remembering things from the past two months.
- WELL I'M NOT LIKE THAT !!
I leave in a hurry, my heart pounding in my chest. What's wrong with him ??? Offer me like that to do dirty stuff with- ... HELL NO !!!

...
Even if I said so, I found myself searching how men do it together on the internet. IT'S JUST CURIOSITY DAMMIT.
I DON'T WANT TO DO IT WITH HIM.
I swear.
...
I finally shut my computer and go out for a run before eating. Like hell I would ever do something like that with Deku. NEVER !!! N-E-V-E-R !!!
Or else, I'll top him. ... After all, the older version of him isn't that ugly.
...
Okay definetely, something is wrong with me.

___________________________________
That's all for the chapter II !! I won't lie, this part will be more... thirsty lmao. But don't worry, I'll put some trigger warning since some of you might not want to read it !!
You might not learnt much more about the other universe but I tried to not detail because with the dreams you learnt some stuff already !
My birthday is soon, I'll probably post another chapter on this day ! (16th may) wait for it ♥

Next time on Criss-crossing - Part II : Emerald, chapter III : What do you mean it's not stallking ?!