Chapter III : Sharing a bed with a king.

___________________________________

During the whole day I have to sit on Kacchan's laps.
It could be worse I know. But right now, sitting between two Kacchans is just... like if I' am a sandwich.
I'm barely able to listen the lessons.
Kacchan's odour is just everywhere around and his thighs are like- burning under mine.
My heart is also beating fast because of the embarrassment.
If I wouldn't know why, I would've think that I'm really sick.
This situation is really- ...
God please, give me a break.

At lunch,
I choose to skip going to the canteen and just ask some of my friends to go take us something. It could only be a bad idea to take Kacchan around Yuei. It's enough difficult to have him here, with me.

While we wait for our lunchs, Kacchan and me are staying in the classroom. I take this chance to stand up and quit sitting on his laps. Like hell I would keep resting here. Let's walk a little in the classroom I guess. I can't really stay like this. I need to know if this Kacchan is not our enemy and also a way to send him again in his own universe. But I have really no idea about how I can do that. Like. Is there any quirk about some spatiotemporal stuff or anything anyway ?? I mumble while thinking and walking when I look at him. He is doing the same. At least he isn't mumbling, but he is walking and look at me with those damn intense vermilion eyes. I feel a shiver down my spine and stop mumbling.
- How can you stay in this room to listen all of this, Izuku ?
- Huh ? It's always like this, we have to listen and take note and sometimes we answer to the questions.
- Why ? It's boring. They are talking nonsence.
- Well... I just have to... Because I'm a student.
Kacchan suddenly comes near to me. I jump despite myself and feel my cheeks becomming bright red. Then, with a really soft voice, he says :
- It has to be exausting...
Putting a hand on my cheek, sliding the other one in my back, approaching me with the face of him. My head starts to feel dizzy just by that. Feeling his hands warms my whole body. Geez-
I look at his face to-
...
Is he trying to kiss me again ?!!
I open my mouth to complain but...
All of sudden, I hear the door and prefer to escape quickly. I clear my throat and hope for my cheeks to be normal again.
It's Todoroki-kun. A savior at this time !! He gives me two lunchboxs.
- Here, we took this for both of you.
- Thank you so much Todoroki-kun !!
I feel Kacchan approaching. I'm so nervous again.
- Todoroki ? Like- prince Todoroki ? You are also trapped here ?
- Huh ?
He leaves and go takes some notes at my place. I whisper at my friend.
- Don't mind it Todoroki-kun, it seems like he knows some versions of us.
- Oh. Alright. Then, I'll go eat myself. If you feel any danger, send a message to any of us. Alright ?
- Yeah right, thank you again !
He leaves and I rejoin Kacchan with our lunchs. I handle one to him.
- You can eat that.
- Thank you.
... He said with a serious tone.
...
... ... ... Don't thanks me like nothing ?!!
The more I talk to him, the more I feel like he isn't my Kacchan. This one is so much more mature and ....... honest with his feelings.
I don't know yet if I can add «kind» to his qualities.
...
...
I wonder if Kacchan will evolve the same way as him. I kind of want to see it...
Bitting my lips, imagining Kacchan like that... I clear my throat and throw away those thoughts. No time for that. Kacchan is Kacchan. And that's really great like that.

At the end of the day, we go back to our dorms and all.
During the shower, I lock the door and let him waiting outside. I'm pretty sure that he would have get in with me without that.
And honestly, I can't handle it.
Having him around is already difficult and stressing. So if he decides to disturb me even in my intimity I would turn out crazy. Or... I don't know to be honest. But I'm pretty sure that nothing can turn good if I let my guard down !!
I sigh. I will ask him to read me the grimoire. Maybe like that I will learn more about Kacchan and perhaps...

Quickly, it's bed time.
To be honest, this time cames too rapidly.
I'm here. In front of my bed, Kacchan already lying down on it.
I make a face and gulp.
- Kacchan w-what are you doing...?
- Huh ? I am waiting for you to sleep.
- B-but... You won't sleep in my bed...
- What are you saying ? Of course I will.
- B-but...No. No. I refuse.
- Come on.
He pats the bed and I blush.
- Don't be this shy. It's not like I will take advantage of you since you don't remember that we are fiancés.
I bite my lips again. What does he means by-
- ... t-t-aking advantage...?
Kacchan smirks. I gulp.
- I won't put my great sceptre in your holy hole~
- Y-YOUR-????!!!!
I turn more than red and suddenly hide my ass with my hands. HE IS REALLY THE WORST ???!!!
Facing me, he suddenly starts to laugh like a crazy. EVEN HIS LAUGH IS THE SAME AS KACCHAN'S. WHY. I'LL TURN OUT CRAZY FOR REAL ??!!
- S-Stop mocking me !! Y-you p-perv !!
Kacchan stops and looks at me, smirking again.
- I'm sorry, but I'm not the perv's one between you and me honey~
- Wh-what do you mean ??
- Just think about it and come here~
Again, pats the bed. I try to calm down and sit down the bed. It's certainly a joke. IT HAS TO. I'll believe that. Yeah. Sure.
I take a deep breathe and handle the grimoire I just took.
- Anyway. Hm, c-could you read me the grimoire...?
- Huh ? Right now ?
- Y-Yeah... please...
Kacchan smiles at me, beautifully. My heart skip a new beat.
- Of course, I can do that for you.
I smile, really happy and hand him the grimoire, but then, that's my arm that he grabs to putting me against his chest. Shi- ........ I let my guard down and now I'm blocked against him. I blush.
- Huh... K-Kac-
- Shush. I'll start to read now. Quiet.
So do I.
...
I can hear his heart.
I can feel how warm this body is. How Alive he is.
I can feel his soft and deep breathe.
I can smell this body's odour.
I can see those vivid eyes.
...
This Kacchan can't really be a fake human. He is so real. Really... really real.
I look up at this royal face.
...
Maybe, I can let my guard down a little. Maybe I'm safe in those arms...

Our eyes meet, and with this soft expression, Kacchan approachs his face, carefully, with such.... ...
This odour again.
Can I really let him kissing me again...?
Can I really...?
Our lips almost touching, I hear my phone vibrate and look down, my heart beating so fast. What was I ready to do ????
Be careful Izuku. Be more careful, DAMN IT !!!
I feel him lying down again and clearing his throat. I breathe in.
Kacchan holds the grimoire up, while I start to rest at my ease against his chest. It would be a lie to say that it isn't a really great place... A comfy one.
- Don't fall asleep while I read alright ?
- Y-yeah...
- The Bakugou's family is one of the strongest family from these lands. They made pact with a lot of other families. Growing their own reign, protecting the dragons from poaching, and being always in the first line of the wars against demons. Mitsuki became a queen by marrying Masaru Bakugou and thanks to her, Bakugou's lands growth a lot and became a place of peace and respect. Dragons and humans can live by the side of each other... They have a son, named Katsuki ... he... and... ...

Listening to his reading voice, I slowly fall asleep, imaging how great this world can be. And, I start to dream, a very long and beautiful dream about them... about him..?

___________________________________
That's all for the chapter III !! I hesitate about writing or not the new dream of the broccoli boy. It can be useful to learn more about the world of Kacchan. What do you think about it ? Is there any situation you want them to interract ? uwu) Feel free to let me knows about it~

Next time on Criss-crossing, Part I - Vermilion, chapter IV : Caramel's flavour.