Chapter VIII : Acknowledgement.

Just dropping by to put this one. So it will have a not too frustrating end but I am upset with this story so I don't know when I'll finish it for real, I apologise. Thank you for everyone who sticked around all this time.
If you want to read my current fics, go on AO3 instead, thank you.

_________________________________

Deku and I had sex. I don't know how many times already. There was the first time when he came to my room, and... when I came to his room and where we did it... How many times...? Three ? Maybe more. I don't remember very much except the fact that my back, thighs and butt hurt so fucking much in the morning. And probably his too.

Fuck. He overdid it this shitty nerd !!! That's not because I have muscles and that I'm pretty flexible that he could push me like this.

...

...

Well it's not like I hated that either.

I gulp.

What should we do now ? It's already been three days. We talk casually, and we aren't much more angry at each other like we used to be. ... It's even the opposite. We are calm around each other. Is it because of what we did ??? I don't understand fuck.

Maybe I should talk to him again.

No wait, I'll go and ask shitty hair first.

I get up from my bed and go right away to his room. I knock once and enter directly.

- Oi, Shitty hair !!

I froze, noticing that Dunce face is here too. They are weirdly sitting beside each other, holding some tablet with a movie on the screen.

... I look at both of them, like some thieves caught in the act.

... Those idiots are all flustered. It's not like I caught them doing dirty stuff damn.

Anyway.

I walk to the chair like nothing and sit down on it, my elbows on the backrest. I look at Shitty hair right in the eyes. He seems awfully confused and embarrassed, this asshole.

- ....B-Bakugou...?

- ...Can I talk to you ?

- Huh? Oh yeah. Of course!!

He shut the movie and tablet before giving me all of his attention.

Out of the blue, I just ask :

- ... Have you ever experienced sex desire ?

I see them looking at each other kind of surprised. Pfff. Those idiots.

- ...Well yeah.

Both of them huh. Why am I not even surprised...? I sigh, take my time to ask something... clear as possible.

- ... And what about a desire you can't get away from ? Like... you can't think about anything else...?

I see Kirishima looking at me with deep concern. I look down. Don't blush fucker. He can't learn a thing about what you do with Deku !!!!

- ...Well, if you can do it, then huh... do it again maybe ? Like, to be sure about what you think of it ? 'Cuz maybe... well you might be in love...?

I clench my fists together, grip my teeth. Is he serious...? That's not the answer I wanted to hear. ... ... ... Not at all...

Silence.

I stand up.

- ...I see. Thanks.

I start to walk away but stop after some steps and come back to look at them.