Chapter III : What do you mean it's not stalking ?!

[Today it's my birthday so I give you a new chapter ♥, also... a big thanks on the 10k+ views and 500+ likes ?? ;v;)"" ♥]

Chapter III : What do you mean it's not stalking ?!
___________________________________

The difference between when it was the other me who was here and Big Deku being here is that we already know a lot about the background of their story. Still, Aizawa-sensei has some doubts about all of this. I know that because I heard it from big Deku. He told me that they think that a villain kidnapped Deku. He told me that he explained everything to them about how it did his «magic» stuff and come here.
But well, in fact, that's totally possible that all of this is a kidnapping and at the same time... not.
As Deku certainly felt it, I feel that I can trust this big version of him. I'm upset to have him around, but I know that I can believe him. Afterall... Everything he told be seems to be a fucking evidence.
He also know how to return home and give us back Deku. I also believe in him for that. I have to. I feel it deep down inside me.
Deku asked for some furnitures to redo the magic circle or something. I don't care.
Anyway, he attempts to class with us and take some note. It upset me how it keeps playing the fucking nerd. Seriously. But, great for me, he sit on Deku's chair and leave me alone during the lessons.
- Kacchan ! Kacchan !
... Nevermind. He keeps calling after me. I turn around.
- What again ???
- I can't understand what is written on the board, please translate for me~
- As if !! I don't care !!
I turn around and ignore him. He can ask whoever he wants except me. I don't want to help him !!!
It's already been one week that Deku disappear but with the other around it's almost like he never left.
...
No. Still, it's different. This one is way more around. Always following me like a puppy, he even puts an uniform of us ??? It's like having a 3rd year version of Deku around. That pisses me off.
He also start to follow me almost everywhere, even when I go to the toilets. Peeing right before me. I clear my throat, about to explose.
- Oi, asshole. Stop that !
- Huh ? Stop what Kacchan ?
- Following me around, you stalker !!
He giggles. Fucking idiot.
- I'm not stalking you Kacchan, you doesn't even know what that's means !
- ...
I look down. Done with peeing huh. I ride up my zipper and pants.
- Whatever. It's disturbing to pee by your side.
- Heeeeh... What was that Kacchan ?
- Think about it before talking, idiot.
I leave.

That's not all. When lunch or dinner comes, he always sit beside me. When it's my time for the dishes, he also join me. Trying to go and sleep with me, to shower my back etc etc etc...
A few times I asked him to stop but he keeps trying to feed me or hug me. I won't lie, I'm really upset to live like this. How Deku handled this for a month ??? It's been only a week and I can't handle this anymore.
It's too much.
Well, in fact Deku would had me glad to have a «me» around him everytime. This little stalker enjoyed it for sure pfffff !!!

After the 8th day I come and grab him in the corridor of the dorms before dinner, full of anger.
- Okay you fucker. Now, listen to me. I'm fucking tired of you being around all day calling me «Kacchan, Kacchan, Kacchan» !! You could have the same voice and face, you still aren't Deku, that's makes me angrier !!! So LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE AND STOP STALKING ME DAMMIT !!!!!
I let him go, and hurry to sleep, too much angry to eat. I barely heard him giving me an answer with his stupid face. I don't care. I FUCKING DON'T CARE !!

The two followings days, big Deku left me alone. He greet me but stay with others and don't adress me a look or a word.
I hear him giggling and talking all day with our classmates and even Eijirou-kun doesn't come often to talk to me.
I also heard some stuff about the other world and the «powers» they have. Oh and they talk again about the couple stuff. Pffff... For real, can't they talk about anything else than that ??? Why are they like this ? Giggling around. Like we are some normal students and like Deku never disappear. I'm pissed off even more now.
Anyway.
I let out a big angry sigh, looking by the window almost all day.
With all of this...
I'm left alone.
Everything should be perfect.
But, it feels weird. Everything goes silence around me. I can't estim my strength, I can't see if he is getting stronger... I don't even know if he is still alive. If he die, I swear I'll destroy his crave to make him alive again and then kill him. Don't he dare to die this far away from my sight.

Lying down my bed, arms in the back of my head, I look at the roof, sighing. Silence growing, taking all the room. I sigh.
- ... If only it was only that...
Since big Deku arrived, I started to have those weird dreams. Waking up in the middle of the night sweating or... in fucking erect.
I usually just don't care about all of this, since I've never really think about that kind of stuff but... I start to feel really weird now. Screw them if it's because I start to have a link with the other me and it's because he is jerking off on Deku.
...
Thinking about it gives me cold shiver. Pff. I hate that. I fucking hate that for real.
I really hope it's not something like that. Imagining them doing stuff like makes me angry. Not because he is doing stuff like that with someone but because this «SOMEONE» is KIND-OF me and... Well if all of those dreams are the results of that, I'll be mad even more and kick his butt out of the universe pffff !!!!

...
I wake-up suddenly in sweat and erect again. I'm still on my bed, clothes on, on the blanket. Wait... Did I fell asleep...? Wait.
I try to regain my senses and put a hand in my pants. Wait... How come I already came ?? What the fuck is that shit ???
I sigh and sit, sweating and shaking like a crazy. How come I feel this thirsty now ??? I try to regain a nice breathe but it's no use.
My heart is beating so fast. Because I had a weird dream again... Fuck.
Eveytime, I vaguely remember them and everything is gone in a minute. Why that ?
I decide to take a shower. I don't care about what time is it, I feel sick.
This feeling is growing inside me again. Why...?
I get out the shower, my mind in the clouds. Maybe I could...

___________________________________
Time to start with Kacchan's struggleeeeees ahahahaha 8D

!!! IMPORTANT PLEASE READ !!!
The next chapter will contain a TW (sex scene) Oopsie- Did I spoiled y'all ??? Lmao, that won't be the whole chapter tho~
I started to read smut stuff at the age of 15 and I do my best to write it in a absolutely-not-disgusting way so I think if you are 15+ you can read it with no problem, if you are younger, read it at your own risk but don't signal it. If only one person did it, I'll put my book in 18+ contains and a lot of people will be sad about it, I don't make the rules.
Hope y'all will understand my point, I count on your maturity here ♥

Next time on Criss-crossing - Part II : Emerald, chapter IV : Adult's flavour.