Chapter V : Intricate feelings.

___________________________________

The followings days, I've done my best to avoid Deku. Not like I'm flustered or... Well... Anyway.
It's better for us to not stay together for long. Still, he keeps treating me like a kid version of «his Kacchan» and that's really upsetting since we had... ...
Well. Whatever.
It's not like I got a soft spot for him or anything. It was because of the mood and all.
Sitting on my chair, I nervously work on my homework. Is Deku okay ? Three weeks passed already. Thinking about that starts to makes me feel anxious. I hate that. Why should I be anxious for him ??? After all, he has All Might's quirk. So he should be okay on his own.
My head against my palm, my heel hitting nervously the ground. I click my tongue and sigh.
Putting my chin on my crossed-arms, I look in distance.
...
...
...
Whatever I said. It's far more stressing to not knowing if he is alive that they were two Deku here. I hide my face and sigh again.
I stand suddenly and go straight to Deku's room. I knock once and make my way in. ... He isn't here.
I look around at the plans. ... I don't understand anything from those. Will he go back with that...?
- Oh ! Kacchan~
I look at him and his stupid face.
- Will you really go back with all of this...?
- Huh ? Aaaah yeah. It's a so-called magic circle. Kind-of. Want me to explain to you what will happen ?
- ... Yeah.
He approachs me, I lick my lips and look at what he shows me.
- ...And in the best case we will exchange directly our places like what happened. If not, I'll search for him and send it back as soon as possible.
- ... How can I know that you are not lying and will just disappear with him ?
His smiles went gentle, and he remove his ring from his left hand to put it in my palm.
- This is one of the things I care the most in my life. I give it to you as a proof.
- ... But the other me will—
- Don't worry. We will found another one, I want you to trust me. I really want you to have your Izuku back and make-up with him. I feel like we kind-of live in each other at some point, so, I really want that.
- ...
I look at the ring and reach for some necklace to put the ring.
He smiles at me.
- Then it's settles. I will try to go back tomorrow. So... Will you accept to sleep with me just this night ? I promise I won't do anything to you, I just feel... lonely to not feel him around.
I look at my feet.
- ... I guess I can do that.

This night, I feel Deku hugging me with all his might, ... with so much... care, affection... love...?
So much that it hurts a little. I grab his shirt, and try to sleep. ... If only Deku could be like this too, ... I kind of want- ...
...
...
...

Today might be the day he will leave. And, because it hurted him, he asked me to not tell to anyone. And that's what I did, except that they found out and all of us are right now in the courtyard. Even Aizawa-sensei is here, watching over us.
And so, crying like a dumbass he is hugging every person he knows too in his universe.
Then, he looks at me and I feel like my legs will give out. Why do I feel so much burden feelings right now ? He grabs me, and give me a holy damn hug. I answer by a hand grabbing him in silence. ... I might have... Fallen a little for him I guess. He whispers at my ear.
- Wherever you are, in any single form you take, I'll always love you. Each second even more. You don't even know how much you are important for me. So important. Never forget about that.
And then he smiles at me and I hold some fucking tears while he doesn't. I let him go, feeling the ring burning my chest. And I start to feel anxious again, hoping for everything to go well.
We all look at him, holding our breathe.
Then he smiles a last time.
- It's a goodbye then !
On that he... activates or something the thing and disappear in a second, leaving us in a cloud of smoke. ... Is Deku back ??
We look at everywhere but he isn't. I gulp. Trust him. Trust him.
My heart pounding in my chest, I can't help but watching toward the sky. ... And like a miracle or some shit like that I see something falling down, with some speed. I breathe in. Is it...?
In not even a second, I jump trough the sky, helping myself with my explosions. In no time, I'm enough near to see that it's really him. My little Deku. I reach him with my arms and hold him tight against my chest. ... He didn't lied.
I smirk in some weird satisfaction and I'm helped by froggy girl or whatever to go back safe to the ground.
On my knees, I keep holding him against me. Everyone make a crowd around me and all of us just shut.
Until we are finally able to see him breathing peacefully. I sigh. Shit... Everything goes well. That's fucking great.
I still feel my smirk crossing my lips.
- Take him to Recovery Girl right now, I'll wake her up. We need to check everything right now.
I simply nod and stand on my feet, following Aizawa-sensei, still holding the shitty nerd in my arms.

A few hours later, all of us waiting in the living room for news, some of us talking to stay calm.
None of us came to sleep. We barely eat too.
Then, the door opens letting enter two persons. Aizawa-sensei and Deku. The shitty nerd who seems a little confused and... fucking tired too. Those stupid friends of his suddenly run at him and give him some stupid hug.
- Deku-kuuun, you are back !!
- It's glad to see you safe and sound Midoriya-kun !!
- Midoriyaaaa, you still are manly even if you are shorter !!
I sigh and stand on my feet. The shitty nerd came back and seems alright. Hands in my pockets, I just leave the living room, hiding my damn smirk. Shit, what's wrong with me ? Am I that happy because he came back or because the other kept his promise...?
I'm confused, I'll go get some sleep now. I'll talk to this shitty nerd tomorrow. Right now I don't feel like it.

...
Lying down my bed, I look at my arms. ... He seemed so little in them.
I catch the ring out of my tee-shirt, playing with it in my fingers.
... ... ... I hope everything goes well in the other universe. Maybe, they finally... gathered.
On that, I fell asleep.

___________________________________
*cough cough* Before talking about the chapter, I wanna say that I start to post a short-story (Overflow) with OCs and I would be so glad if some of you will take a look at it !!!
To help you, if you like Sherlock BBC, Fugou Keiji : Balance Unlimited or Banana Fish you might like it !!!
I even drew my OCs and all jfhvjklsds ;v;)9

Anyway about this chapter :
Are you somehow sad that /Deku already left ? I am honestly, but not that much. We have to go forward in this story !!!! *^*)9
Deku came back, but heh, we are not at the end of the story yet !! There is still things to do... uwu)
The only chapter of «angst» of this part will happens, but... yeah nah, that's not really some angst, this more like « dumbasses teenagers struggling together » lmao

Next time on Criss-crossing - Part II : Emerald, chapter VI : Finally, nothing changed...?