Prologue:

Stiles didn't know where he was, or how he got there, but despite his questions flooding his head, he felt good. He left the room being the room where he had just woken up. Everything was made of wood. He walked down the hall and down the stairs. He wanted to visit, but his astonishment was heard. He easily found the kitchen. There was enough to live on for a while. He began to prepare breakfast.

- Who are you ? Why did you bring me here?

He turned his head and saw a young man older than himself, who was threatening him with a knife. He put his hands forward.

-Hey, sweet. I don't know where we are, or who brought us here. I just woke up in this house which looks like a chalet.

- Yet you are quiet, like the owner.

- I manage to manage the moments of crisis, I'm hungry and strangely, I feel good here.

He saw the other man put the knife down with a sigh.

- I feel the same. As if I could finally ...

- Breathe?

He saw the man nod.

- You are hungry?

- I'm always hungry.

He smiles.

- We have one thing in common, well two, since you also do not know why you are here, and three since you also feel ... Sorry, I'm hyperactive with attention deficit, I usually do monologues to explain and I start again.

- No problem. The other man smiled.

- My name is Stiles.

- Nice to meet you Stiles, I'm Dean.