Chapitre 14

Dean didn't quite understand what was going on inside him when he was separated from Stiles. It was worse now that they had found themselves outside their own world in their unconsciousness. He didn't like being separated. Even though they had spent the day and the evening together, they had called each other until sleep carried them away.

He was pacing around his room waiting for his young lover. He had gone to buy food and drink and other little things for the weekend, he had watched TV, but now he was stomping around in his room. He needed to see Stiles, to kiss him, to breathe his scent, to caress him, to melt into him.

He jumped when he heard the door to his room open. He jumped to his feet and grabbed his lover by the waist before joining their lips in a passionate kiss.

- Finally you're here.

- I thought the classes would never end.

They kissed again before starting to undress. They needed that hug. They needed contact, to satisfy the desire for each other that had been gnawing at their kidneys since their last separation.

¤¤¤

He kissed his young lover's left shoulder blade, then his spine.

- If you continue like this, our second round will already take place. Stiles told him, moaning softly.

- Who says I'm not doing it on purpose? He replied as he lay on top of him and intertwined their fingers.

He had no more words, just his younger brother's pelvis reaching for his for more contact and that was the start of their second embrace.

¤¤¤

They had just taken a shower and they were eating, wearing only their underwear, while talking about their lives, about their meeting in the unconscious.

¤¤¤

They made love for a good part of the evening before falling asleep embracing, Stiles in his arms.

¤¤¤

The next morning, they woke up almost at the same time. After a sensual shower, they had lunch.

¤¤¤

After a walk outside the city, they decided to go eat in town. Her young lover had wanted to pay, but he beat him to it.

¤¤¤

They had just finished eating when her young lover's phone rang. He saw him frown.

- A concern ?

- It's Scott. Something must be wrong because he knows I'm with you. I'm sorry, I have to...

- Go ahead, answer.

*****

Stiles was worried that something had happened to his father. He picked up slightly shaking.

- Hello, Scott?

- Sorry to disturb you during your romantic weekend, but we need your help, Peter and Isaac were attacked.

- All right, I'm coming, Dean can help us.

- Yes, but no, well...

- Scott? Do you have a problem with Dean?

- No, it's just...

He heard her sigh.

- Your father knows you weren't with me last night, he's the one who found Isaac and Peter while he was doing his rounds.

He sighed in turn. He didn't want to lie to his father, but he didn't know how to explain to him how he felt about his lover. Lover he had met in his dreams during his coma.

- Is he still with you?

- Yes. I came out to call you, but know that Chris had to block him from following me.

- Alright I understand. Are you at Deaton? Or at the loft?

- At Deaton's.

- I'm coming.

He hung up.

- Stiles?

He looked at his eldest, he didn't want to leave him out.

- Follow me, I'll tell you.

He hoped his father would accept his relationship.