Chapitre 12

Dean had thought he was going crazy the last week. He thought he saw Stiles everywhere, heard his voice, smelled his perfume. Unable to take it any longer, despite his fear, he took the first plane to the nearest town of Beacon Hill under the surprised look of his brother. Yes, he loved Stiles that much.

He had rented a car in the direction of the town of his young lover. Considering the time, he looked for a place to stay before looking for the school. Unable to stay locked up, he decided to walk and without realizing it he arrived in front of the school, he had walked for an hour. He saw his younger brother's beloved jeep and landed in it. He didn't know how his young lover would react when he saw him, and if he had forgotten him? If he had someone else? He might have forgotten his boyfriend or girlfriend in his consciousness.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the bell ring. He inhaled and exhaled several times in an attempt to calm himself down, then his breath caught as he met Stiles' gaze. He breathed again having her in his arms. But it wasn't enough, he needed to kiss her and he did. Again and again until a clearing of the throat separated them.

-Scott.

-Hello Dean. I'm glad you came, otherwise I would have lost Stiles' friendship.

He frowned surprised at hearing that.

-I forgave you bro. replied her young lover.

-Why do you say that Scott?

-I erased the number you gave me without saving it, I didn't think about it. I am sorry.

So that was why his younger brother hadn't called him. He felt a weight lift from his stomach. He smiled at the young wolf. Grin growing in spite of himself at the thought, he was a hunter speaking normally to a werewolf.

-It's not serious. Now I know you're upside down.

The brunette smiled at her.

- Okay, I'll leave you. See you tomorrow Stiles.

-Yes See you tomorrow.

When his young lover's best friend was gone, the latter looked at him.

-Where is your car?

-Somewhere in Wisconsin.

-How did you come?

-Airplane.

-Av.... But you're scared, aren't you?

- Yes, but I wanted to see you again.

They kissed again.

-Where are you staying? You want to come...

-I took a room in a motel an hour away.

-Steps?

He scratched the back of his neck.

I was suffocating in my motel room, so I decided to take a walk and ended up here.

He saw him smile and then bite his bottom lip.

-By car we will go faster and we can find ourselves in another way, what do you think?

He had to clench his fists not to take it there, on the hood.

-I think we should hurry, otherwise I won't answer for anything.

They got into the jeep and then left for the motel. Before getting out of the car, he saw Stiles reach for his phone.

-I'm telling my father that I'll be back later than expected, anyway he's on call.

-Okay.

Then they went back to his room. He didn't wait any longer, he took her face in his hands and kissed her passionately. But they parted quickly to take off their clothes.

Now they were naked, one on top of the other lying on the bed. He kissed his young lover all over his body, stroking the member with his right hand.

-Dean.

They had only been together once and yet it wasn't real as they were in their consciousness, yet he felt the same, and the way his young lover sighed his name in pleasure felt the same. efdet. God he loved her.

****

They were recovering from their umpteenth embrace, Stiles in his arms. He caressed his back while his younger brother caressed his chest and kissed his right shoulder.

-Dean.

-Yes.

-I love you.

-I love you too.

His young lover looked at him, he bent down and then he kissed him.