Chapitre 7

Stiles loved waking up in Dean's arms. He didn't know how and when they had finally managed to get off the couch to go to sleep, but they were producing him in the same bed. With his left hand, he caressed the eyebrow, then the right cheek of his eldest.

-Sat.

He froze when he heard Dean whisper that name.

- No, it's not Sam.

His eldest hugged him a little more.

-Don't make that angry baby pout, Sam is my brother. Now you understand how I feel when you call me Scott.

He sighed, it's true that several times he had dreamed of his best friend and pronounced his first name.

-I'm not pouting.

- If you did.

- No, I don't.

- Yes, you do.

- Hey muscle, take it easy.

Dean had laid him down on the mattress holding him by his wrists and straddled him. His eldest smiled before coming to kiss him on the neck.

-You're cheating.

-You like it, don't you?

To love this, he loved. The neck was one of his sensitive areas. He smiles, also knowing one of Dean's sensitive areas. He passes his hands under his eldest's sweatshirt and caresses his flanks.

- You cheat too.

-You like it, don't you?

His eldest leaned towards him, their lips touching when there was a knock on the front door. He sighed, they were finally going to kiss. They couldn't ask themselves who it was, they heard a voice calling him. No, it was not possible.

Scott was caressing his best friend's village. Since he was in the com, he had cut the time is expected by counting it's beauties that made him adorable. What he lacked. To see him there, motionless, was torture. He loved so much to hear her talk at all costs, to see her hands gesticulated in all directions, to hear her wacky ideas.

-Always nothing?

He looked at the man who just entered. Surprisingly, Peter had been touched by what had happened to Stiles. He spends a lot of time with him at the bedside of his best friend.

-No.

-Scott, maybe there's a way to find out what's blocking his coma;

-How? 'Or' What? Why didn't you say it before?

-I was hoping that he woke up on his own, that he would call me to ask me a thousand questions about the old pack at my sister's time because Derek had hung up on him again, even though I know that he hadn't called my nephew for some time.

He saw the former alpha stroke his best friend's hair.

-How should I do?

Peter took her right hand and pulled her claws out.

-Like you did to find Stiles the first time.

*****

He finds himself on the heights of a snowy mountain. He saw a cabin with Stiles' roscoe and another car parked in front. He knocked on the front door, he couldn't wait to see his best friend awake.

-Stiles!

-Scott.

He saw him at the top of the stairs.

-Scott, is it really you?

-Yes.

He would cry to hear it again. His best friend descended the stairs before coming to give him a hug. He closes the embrace.

-Who did you find me?

-Find you

- Here, in the mountains. My phone is off, I've run out of battery and I haven't taken my charge, for Dean it's the same. By the way, Scott, this is Dean. Dean, this is my best friend.

-Delighted.

He steps in front of Stiles, pulling him away from this man.

-Who are you, what are you doing to my best friend.

-Scott, that

-Stiles, you're not in the mountains, you're in a coma. I use my alpha link, to see you, we are in your mind.

****

Stiles couldn't believe it. It was not possible. Dean couldn't be a creation of his consciousness.