Author's Note

Dear Readers,

I'm so happy that you read Anada! It was my first book on Wattpad, and I enjoyed writting it more than anything.

I have some special people that I want to thank. I would like to thank Zanth7 and DragonGirl1313. Zanth7 was the first person to vote and comment on Anada. DragongGirl1313 was the constant reader who excitedly waited for each new chapter. They both helped me through the making of Anada.

I thank everyone who has ever voted, commented, or added Anada to their reading lists! I greatly enjoyed the comments asking me to soon update!

My biggest thanks goes to my awesome friend SETwrites ! She has helped me by providing ideas when I couldn't think of anything. There are many parts that are her original ideas. Sarah has encouraged me through this whole book! She has helped me so much with Anada (and homework) [You might also remember the character by the name of Sarah.]

I would like to say that writting Anada was a very new experience for me. I had always liked shapeshifters, but I hadn't ever thought about a dragon shapeshifter. I wouldn't like dragons now if it wasn't for the Firelight series by Sophie Jordan.

Many of the Anada chapters are the result of staying up late on Friday and Saturday nights along with music and hundreds of texts between Sarah and I. I've enjoyed writting the story itself more than anything!

I'm excited to continue Anada's story. I'll let you know that she's going to learn many new things about- Well, I won't give away what happens. You'll have to read it yourself. :) Just look at my profile to discover Anada (Book #2)

If you have any questions about this book or the characters in it I'll happily answer them. Private message me any questions you have, and I will reply as soon as possible.

~SamanthaGettys 🐉

P.S. I've added a copy of the original cover.

 I've added a copy of the original cover