Becky's beginning

Becky's pov
"Hey Richie can I go with you tomorrow to the wrestling school?" "Rebecca you're only fifteen and I don't want mom on me because you went to the wrestling school." "Fine Rich I guess I'll stay here and not do anything" It's not that I don't want to bring you with me it's just that I don't want you to get hurt." Richie tried to let her down easy but Rebecca wasn't going to take no for an answer. Rebecca walks over to her dad and sits down next to him. "Dad" "yeah? What's up?"  "Can you please drive me down to Bray to this wrestling school? I asked Richie if I could go with him and he said no." "I guess I could but why do you wanna go to a wrestling school?" "Because I really want to be a wrestler and I think it would be good for me". Ken Rebecca's dad agreed to take her down to the wrestling school the next day.
The next day
"I'm ready to go dad" "okay" they get in the car and start driving to the wrestling school. "Dad I really appreciate that you are driving me to the wrestling school". "No problem Rebecca just please be careful I don't want to deal with your mom when she's angry. "I promise I'll be careful dad" Rebecca got out of the car at the wrestling school and hugged her dad and walked into the school

Finn's pov
I was letting guys into my new wrestling school when this girl walks in. She introduces herself to me as Rebecca Quinn I don't know what it was about her she just had this it factor I then realized that one of the guys was over by her and I could hear that he was mad that she was there so I make my way over near them slowly. Then I hear him say ( what are you doing here? I said that you couldn't come. I'm not just worried about mom but I don't want to see my little sister get hurt) I stopped in my tracks when I heard him say little sister. But then I decided that it would be a good idea to go over there. "Hey what's going on?" Rebecca answered and said "everything is okay just my big brother annoyed that I wanted to come learn how to be a wrestler"