Becoming a couple

Becky's pov
Colby and I have started to become best friends. We always told each other that we wouldn't date because it could "complicate things" but now I'm starting to wish that we were together. Colby and I are going to hang out before raw tonight at 4:30 we're going to the movies because it's the least chaotic place to go.
Colby's pov
Tonight Rebecca and I are going to the movies and I think I might ask her to be my girlfriend because we both like each other. So I'm getting ready for the "date" which is at 4:30 and it's currently 2:00 so I'm going to get ready now first I'm going to take a shower and wash my hair, then I'm going to get dressed I already know what I'm going to wear just a pair of jeans and a David Bowie t shirt with my favorite boots.
—————————————————
4:30
Rebecca's pov
I'm dressed I'm wearing a Pearl Jam crop top, and pair of leggings and my thigh high boots. I braided my hair and put it in a ponytail and I'm wearing a necklace my dad gave me and a pair of earrings my brother got me. I'm waiting in my house for Colby to come pick me up when I hear my doorbell ring so I get up and open the door and I see Colby standing there so I grab my purse and my phone and I close my front door and lock it and go get in Colby's car. When I see his car my jaw nearly hits the floor because he's driving a fucking Lamborghini. I get in his car and we drive to the movies. When we get to the movie theater Colby opens the car door for me and we walk to the box office. "2 for five feet apart" the guy in the ticket booth gives us the tickets and we go get snacks. "Rebecca what would you like for your snack during the movie?" "I was thinking that we could share a large popcorn and I could get a soda." "Okay that's fine" "could we get a large popcorn and two regular sodas" "that's going to be $15.59" Colby hands the cashier his credit card and we get our popcorn and sodas Colby gets a regular coke and I get a vanilla root beer then we go into the theater and we find our seats and we sit down. Then the movie starts. During the movie I see Colby start to get a little nervous so I whisper to him "are you okay? You seem a little nervous about something" Colby looks over at me and he says something I don't expect "Rebecca will you be my girlfriend?" It takes me a couple seconds to process what he just asked me and then I say "yeah I'll be your girlfriend" then I lean my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around my shoulder and then the movie ends and we go back to his car and he drives me back to my house and I get out and then he gets out of the car and walks me up to my door. He tells me "I had a really good time with you tonight I'm so happy that you said yes to being my girlfriend" as he was saying that he started to lean in and I did too for some reason. Before I knew what I was doing our lips touched and we started to kiss which somehow led to us having a full blown make out session. Until my dog started to bark scaring the daylights out of me and Colby screamed like a girl which make me laugh like a crazy person. So he decided to leave after he screamed like a girl and I took my makeup off put my pajamas on and went to bed.