Figuring out our daughters' name

Becky's pov a
I wake up and as always I have to run to the bathroom and throw up god I can't wait for you to come into the world and not make me throw up every day I thought in my head while throwing up and as always Colby comes in the bathroom and holds my hair back so I don't throw up in my hair "Colby do you wanna take a shower with me because my baby bump is big enough that I can't bend over to wash my legs anymore" "Yeah I'll shower with you so I can help you" "Thanks honey I love you" "I love you too babe" "let's go shower" "Okay let's go" we walk into the bathroom and close the door and I take my shirt off and I don't have a bra on because my boobs grew and my bras don't fit right now and then I try to take my sweatpants off but I'm having a hard time so Colby helps me take them off and then he helps me get my panties off and then I turn the water on and Colby takes his clothes off and then he grabs a towel for me and a towel for him and then he helps me get in the shower and he starts washing my hair and giving me a back massage "Coco I love you" "I love you too Becca" we kiss each other and then I start to rub the soap all over my body and his body and then he squats down and helps me wash my legs and at this point he's damn near staring at my vag but he looks up at me and kisses my belly "Becca have you thought of any baby names?" "Actually I have a whole list of names on my phone" "really so do I" "Yeah right" "I'm serious do you want me to show you?" "Yeah I wanna see if we have any of the same names on our lists" "Okay I'll go get my phone (his phone is waterproof) he gets out of the shower and grabs his phone and gets back into the shower and pulls up the list and hands his phone to her and she starts looking at the list and she sees that her favorite name that she has on her list is his favorite name "babe we have the same favorite name for our daughter" "which name is it?" "Roux" "really I didn't know that you liked that name" "yeah how many names do you have on your list?" "I have 130 girls names" "why do you have so many names on your list?" "I couldn't choose and whenever I'm bored I google baby girl names" "Well I think we figured out our daughters first name do you want her to have a middle name?" "Yeah I know this may surprise you but I was thinking that her middle name could be Ashley what do you think?" "I think it's a great idea" "Roux Ashley Lopez" "let's ask her if she likes it." "Okay" Colby squats down to Rebecca's belly "Hey baby girl your mommy and I want your opinion on your name if you like your name give your mommy a kick do you want to be named Roux Ashley Lopez?" Right after Colby says her name she starts kicking me like crazy "I think she likes it" puts Colby's hands on her belly and Colby looks up at me and starts to tear up "Yeah she definitely likes her name" after the shower Colby helps me get dressed and we decided to go baby shopping we get to the store and we go to the baby furniture and I see the cutest crib ever it's a white crib with a crown engraved in it "babe I like this crib" "I like it too let's get it" "Okay next is the rocking chair" "Okay *walks over to the rocking chair section* what about this rocking chair?" "I like it but is it comfortable?" "I don't know but you can sit on it and see if it's comfortable". Okay *sits in the chair* it's so comfortable we need this chair" "Okay let's get it" "the last big piece of furniture that we need is a changing table" "Okay let's go find a changing table" *they walk over to where the changing tables are and find the one that they really like and then they go up to an employee and tell him that they want to buy the crib, rocking chair and changing table and then they check out and set up the date and time for the furniture to be delivered to the house.*
(Imagine that the walls are painted dark gray and that the A that's hanging on the wall is an R and that there aren't butterflies by the mirror and that there are flowers 🌹💐🌺🌸🌼🌻 where the butterflies are and instead of the pictures from the third picture the wall decals are above her crib and on the wall across from the crib are the three pictures that say "I'll love you forever I'll like you for always as long as I'm living you'll be my baby")

* (Imagine that the walls are painted dark gray and that the A that's hanging on the wall is an R and that there aren't butterflies by the mirror and that there are flowers 🌹💐🌺🌸🌼🌻 where the butterflies are and instead of the pictures from th...