Seth's wwe beginning

So I've been wrestling for a while now on the independence. One day I was just working out and then my boss came over and said that my phone was ringing like crazy. I go into the break room and answer my phone. Little did I know that that phone call would change my life. I answer the phone and say "Hello" the person on the other end of the line said "Is this Colby Lopez?" "Yes this is him who's asking?" "My name is Hunter and my wife is the CEO of WWE we have seen some of your matches on the indies and we would like to offer you a contract. You'll have to come down to Orlando for a tryout. Are you interested in coming to WWE?" "Yes, of course thank you so much. When should I fly out there?" "We're going to fly you out here tomorrow so you might want to get packing because you're going to be here for at least two months. And don't worry about purchasing a plane ticket the private jet is going to pick you up at 5:00 pm there's going to be a car that will pick you up from your house and bring you to the airport." "Thank you so much this is a dream come true." I get off the phone with Hunter and I immediately call my brother and parents. "Hey mom, dad, and Brandon I have some huge news." "What's up?"  "I'm going to have a WWE tryout I just got off the phone with Triple H and he said that he thinks I could be a huge star!!!"  "Oh my god bro are you kidding me that's amazing!!! That's absolutely incredible son I'm so happy for you!!" "Well I need to get packing because I'm leaving tomorrow" I hang up the phone and grab my suitcase out of my closet and start packing. I finish packing 30 minutes later and go to bed.
—————————————————
The next day
I wake up early take a shower and get ready for the car to pick me up to take me to the airport. The car pulls up and I get in the car and drive to the airport then get out of the car and I get the surprise of my life as I step onto the stairs of the private jet I'm met not only by Triple H but by Stephanie McMahon, and Vince McMahon. I try to act cool but I'm freaking out on the inside. I shake their hands and then I sit down and buckle my seat belt. After a few hours we land in Florida and go to the hotel because it's pretty late at night and go to bed. I wake up the next morning and I get a text from Hunter that says to meet them in the lobby at 10:00 I look at the time and it's 9:15 so I get out of bed take a shower and get dressed then head down to the lobby and I get down to the lobby at 9:55 I find Stephanie, Hunter, and Vince and we eat breakfast and then head to the performance center.